Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

bowtech justice owners

Old 06-04-2004, 09:20 PM

Default bowtech justice owners

I just got a new justice. Great bow, but a few questions for other justice shooters. Being that this is not the fastest bow I what to get ever fps out of it. So what is your setup, rest type (I was thinking a WB), arrow size (lenght and spine), broad head, and do you know your speed with that setup? Also is the camo finish a problem as far as wearing off? and does bowtech or any other company make different handle choices? bowtech seems to be a little thin?
Old 06-04-2004, 11:21 PM

Default RE: bowtech justice owners

What is your draw length and draw weight? The grip on the Justice is the same as all the other '04 Bowtechs, I like it very much At 70 pounds and 29 inch draw and a 350 grain arrow, you can expect around 285 fps.
Old 06-05-2004, 09:12 PM

Congrats on the new justice szap I love mine.I shoot mine at 70lbs with a 27" draw length.I have a bodoodle bullet rest installed and it shoots great!I have a golden key tranquilizer stabilizer and trophy ridge flatliner sight on it also and I love this setup.I have the factory hush kit installed with two brass nocksets eliminator button and a large peep with rubber alighner installed.I shot a 26" 55/75 black goldtip with 4" feathers and 100 grain field point with total arrow weight at around 350 grains through the chrono at 261fps.My other goldtips are the camo ones.They are 26" with 4 inch vanes with 100 grain tips that weigh right at 370 grain total chronoed at 253fps.True it is not a speed burner like the patriot or the extreme but it is still pretty fast for the average huntin bow.My finish is holding up great so far and I love the mossy oak obsession.As for the grip I dont know if bowtech offers another or not.Personally I love my grip that is one of the things that sold me on the bowtechs is how good they felt in my hand.Anyway congrats and have fun the justice is one sweet shooter!
Old 06-05-2004, 09:37 PM

I have my Justice setup with a 27 1/2 " draw at 60 lbs and shooting my Gold Tip Pro Lite 35-55 shafts, Boodle Pro-Lite rest, Copper John DeadNuts sight, X-Ring Stablizer. Shooting 272fps with a 65 grain tip and vanes. It sure is a consistant bow and I'm very pleased with it and the other two Bowtechs I have.
Old 06-05-2004, 10:53 PM

At 70 pounds and 29 inch draw, kisser button, tied in nock set and shooting a caliper release directly off the string the Justice will do 255 fps with a 452 grain X7 aluminum,,, VERY accurately and quiet
Old 06-06-2004, 07:38 AM
Giant Nontypical

I don't have a Justice but I'd like to say that I love the grip on my 04 Patriot Dually,I find it to fit perfect ,but you can get other grips for it but not from BowTech. I've heard and read good thing's about the Justice and I'm sure your gonna love it.

nubo
Old 06-06-2004, 11:50 AM

70# limbs turned down to 55#
387 grain beman carbon hunters right helix
muzzy zero effect
copper john 3 pins
27" draw
220 fps

It will be turned up to 65 lbs as my shoulder heals from a rotator cuff injury and I can build a little more strength.

the birth certificate gave 71 # & 285 fps

Short draw length really hurts the speed on any bow.

The grip fits me pretty good. It's certainly better than the one on my Mathews.