Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Scott Little Bitty Goose NCS?

Old 04-27-2004, 03:05 PM

Default Scott Little Bitty Goose NCS?

Has anyone tried this release yet?I just ordered one today from my dealer.They say that you can get a perfect fit on the length adjustment.I have been shootin a Tru Fire caliper for about the past 10 yrs.It has served me well but it will not adjust any shorter and I think I would like a little shorter fit.Anyway the scott's gonna run me $70.00 hope I made a good choice.It has the new Nylon Connection System and looks like it has a lot of adjustment.Well if anyone has one of these would like to know how you like it.Thanks!
Old 04-27-2004, 03:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Scott Little Bitty Goose NCS?

I've got the Mongoose with the NCS and the strap can adjust exactly to where you want your trigger finger to touch the trigger of the release.
This can be done by loosening the two tiny allen screws which tightens the plate that the straps passes thru, then you can either shorten of lengthen the strap to your comfort point.
Pretty simple, just use some blue Loctite on the screws when you are done the adjustment.
Old 04-27-2004, 03:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

I've got the old style one with the rope connector. It's been shot downrange at least half a dozen times when that %^$! rope broke, but it's a great release. The NCS thing is long overdue.
Old 04-27-2004, 03:51 PM

Thanks guys I cannot wait til it comes in so I can try it out.And I was kind of leery of the the rope connector myself thought the NCS looked a little safer.Thanks!
Old 04-27-2004, 04:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've had one for about 2 weeks and so far I like it a lot. You can hardly tell it is there. I paid a lot less than you will though, look HERE.