Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Received my NAP Quickspin vanes today

Old 04-26-2004, 02:12 PM

Default Received my NAP Quickspin vanes today

I ordered them 3/22 from Eaglearchery.com. I guess I'll fletch some up tonight. Interesting note on the back of the package: "IMPORTANT: The Quickspin vane is designed to be fletched straight, offset right or right helical. DO NOT use an offset left or left helical." I am sure this is because of the spoiler is only on the one side of the vane.
Old 04-26-2004, 04:55 PM

Default RE: Received my NAP Quickspin vanes today

let us know haw this goes for i was thinking of picking these up too... just want to see if it's a gimmick thinkie to sell ......
Old 04-26-2004, 05:04 PM

SHADOWACE, WHERE IN LOUISVILLE DO YOU LIVE?

I LIVE OVER BY SENECA HIGH SCHOOL. DEFINATELY LET US KNOW HOW THOSE VANES WORK. SEE IF YOU CAN FLETCH THEM AND SHOOT THEM TONITE SO WE CAN GET SOME FEEDBACK. I CAN'T WAIT TILL SOMEONE OTHER THAN THE NAP PROS EVALUATES THEM.
Old 04-26-2004, 08:23 PM
Spike

I just got some of these from www.selectarchery.com. They fly great, but I have a configuration problem with my Muzzy Zero Effect rest. I have it set up too high so there is a bit of contact with the fletching right now. Even with the contact, the arrows flew right on top of each other when shooting. Can't wait to get the problem solved. I have also had a pretty good experience with the Sims Stealth Vanes. Don't shoot nearly as well as the Quikspin, but they are quiet.
Old 04-27-2004, 07:21 PM

I live over by the fairgrounds and Preston. I haven't shot many arrows yet, but my arrows are definitely more tight to the centers of the targets that I'm shooting. I'm pretty pumped because I could tell a diference right away.
Old 04-27-2004, 07:28 PM

DO YOU SHOOT OUT IN YOUR YARD OR DO YOU GO OUT TO FIELD AND STREAM OR WHAT. I SHOOT IN MY BACKYARD, MY NEIGHBORS DON'T MIND AT ALL CAUSE I USE MY HOUSE AS A BACKSTOP. LOL