Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

What gives ???????????????????????????

Old 04-25-2004, 09:23 PM

Default RE: What gives ???????????????????????????

[8D]Thanks for the advice guys,,my dealer told me the same things.SO,,,I have been twisting and twisting,,and I am making up some ground.I know I'll get it right.
Hey,BGfisher,,,I know what your saying,and your right,,but,,well,,I love that hard hitting arrow,what can I say
Your Martins doing 292 ??,is that the same as the weight of your arrow ?[8D]
By the way,,I bought the new Wisker B.Trimmed it up nice,,NO WAY I'll lose more than 1 fps.LOVE that rest.
Old 04-26-2004, 05:20 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: What gives ???????????????????????????

It sounds like you did the right thing and resolved the issue with your dealer. If you still experience this type of problem though I would suggest trying out a new cable/string with better non-stretch characteristics. Sometimes the extra money is worth the time and frustration saved on tinkering with strings/cables that stretch.