Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Pro40 Freedom Warning!!!

Old 03-18-2004, 09:45 AM

Default Pro40 Freedom Warning!!!

If you own one of these bows,,,, don't shoot at the same spot My neighbor just got one of these babys and I helped him set it up. He was shooting very well and asked if I'd like to try it,,,, O, well ok, I said Shooting my arrows at 30 yards and compensating for the difference in sight settings, the second group I shot wrecked yet another pair of my Gold Tip 3D arrows[:@] This is one very nice bow and I was suprised to find that it is much lighter than it looks. The bow is very quiet at the shot, much like the Liberty I shot but with maybe just a bit of jump. Well have to chrono this one maybe this weekend
Old 03-18-2004, 09:48 AM

Default RE: Pro40 Freedom Warning!!!

Here's a pic The camo blends in very good!

Old 03-18-2004, 09:57 AM

So it was only the bow that shot the arrow so accurately......

Maybe give yourself a little credit as well.....
Old 03-18-2004, 10:22 AM

I've been eyeing that Pro 40 pretty hard. That 8 1/4 brace height makes my day. Problem is, I can never find a pro shop that has them in stock
Old 03-18-2004, 10:28 AM

So it was only the bow that shot the arrow so accurately......

Maybe give yourself a little credit as well.....
I have seen WWAG shoot.......................Its the bow[8D]

Your right though she is a sweet shooter with a great feel to it

Geometry wise its almost Identical to the Mathews Q2XL, a proven target bow, But its a Bowtech..............So it has to be that much better........right??

Now......If I can just shoot my new BT release a little better..........................
Old 03-18-2004, 10:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Shooting someone else bow @ 30 yards, compensating on the pin and nailing a Robinhood--Russ you're on FIRE.
Have you tried the new GT Ultralights as yet, got the chance to shoot two a few days ago, must admit, they're an improvement. Now I'm waiting on my first dozen.
Old 03-18-2004, 10:51 AM

Rack's right! I'm not that good of a shot,,, I've never had a robinhood past 30 yards I've learned though that I shouldn't be shooting at the same spot at 30 and under while shooting a BowTech
Old 03-18-2004, 10:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have to agree with ya WWAG... Think maybe we should put a warning label on the bow somewhere...

I shot my last round of a ten week animal league the other night and out of the 30 shots I mucked up 3 of my X7's (good thing I took 6 with me huh?)
Old 03-18-2004, 10:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats WWAG that's some good shooting

Double Creek,

I've been eyeing that Pro 40 pretty hard. That 8 1/4 brace height makes my day. Problem is, I can never find a pro shop that has them in stock
Buying a Pro 40 would be a mistake. After all the junk you have stirred up about the Bowtechies around here, I would be forced to devote at least a 100 hundred posts either in refernce to or dipicting you eating crow[:-]
Old 03-18-2004, 10:58 AM

Cool deal[8D]

Quick Reply: Pro40 Freedom Warning!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.