Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Bowtech quiver?

Old 03-14-2004, 03:22 PM

Default Bowtech quiver?

Hello everyone I was just wondering if anyone has ordered one of the new 4 arrow quivers from bowtech recently.I had my dealer order me one about a month ago and I have called him every week to see if it has arrived but still has not.I was standing right there when he called in the order and they told him they were dipping some then in the new mossy oak obsession camo.I am thinking about just having him order me one in black if it is not in this week because i am thinkin that the camo dipping process may be why it takes a while.Anyway just wonderin if they are shippin these yet and if anyone else has received one they have ordered?Thanks
Old 03-14-2004, 04:14 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Bowtech quiver?

I'll sell one to you for $25.00. Its never been used and only has 4 dimples in the foam where I inserted arrows to how it looked.

Lemme know,

Fritz
Old 03-14-2004, 07:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

I ordered one last week but have not been able to get to my bow shop to see if it has arrived yet .If I get a chance tomorrow I'll give them a call and I'll let you know .

nubo
Old 03-14-2004, 07:47 PM

fritz, wasnt it you that was looking into the alpine bearclaw? Did you ever get one? I plan on getting one soon.
Old 03-15-2004, 05:11 AM
Typical Buck

Yea, I'm still looking for a Bear Claw. I'm in no rush though since deer season isn't until September.

Fritz
Old 03-15-2004, 03:23 PM

Thanks guys for the replys and to mrfritz for the great offer man that is cheap compared to the $50.00 I am givin for mine.I will get back to ya if mine is not in within th next week or so.Would do it now but wanna give my dealer a chance because besides bein just a customer we are pretty good friends and he always lets me try stuff before I buy.Heck he is the only dealer I have been to who will let me actually shoot different kinds of broadheads before i decide on a certain kind and besides being just a guy behind the counter he is a bowhunting fanatic like myself and best of all he got me started shootin BowTech so I feel I owe him a little.Just want my quiver before turkey season![:@]Anyway thanks and GOOD SHOOTIN!!