Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

** APA Ultimate "TWISTER" (initial review) PICS **

Old 03-17-2004, 01:42 PM

Default RE: ** APA Ultimate "TWISTER" (initial review) PICS **

ORIGINAL: Pinwheel 12

Every bow made exhibits felt vibration during the shot of varying degrees, there are none that are exempt.
The Liberty is darn close
Old 03-20-2004, 09:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

So what's it cost?
BigBulls......Ahhhhh sorry, been busy and missed this post for a few days. I just read the other APA Twister post and that $$ amount for this rest seems very high!.[:-]

If you are impatient like me, The rest is $ 87.17, and that's retail direct from the factory , you can call toll free at 866-353-REST (7378) to purchase direct from them. Dealer pricing should be considerably less than that? I would expect probably like $75 or so at the most , the problem is finding a dealer who has it.
Still salty but not $100 either.
You can contact them @:

[email protected]
www.apaarchery.com

So your leaving it on. Does this mean it's better and or you had problems with the earler drop-
Fran, No problems.......just looking for something that might have a few more additional features that would be helpful for a hunter. The full containment is a BIG plus.

Will there be a problem with it on a Hoyt TEC bow?
Muzz, No idea? It does poke back pretty far with that mounting bracket but you won't know without asking APA, I imagine they tried to set some up on Hoyt's bows at teh show.

How does this reast rate compared to the MZE? And how much better is it than the TT in your opinion?
Techy,
Compared to those other rests? I like both , especially the "Driven" style of the Zero Effect, but it has better containment than either and seems every bit as accurate. For hunting that's a big plus.
Old 03-21-2004, 12:57 AM

Hey Muzzyman I just put one on my CyberTec and it fit great. This is an awesome rest.