Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Outback vs. Justice vs. Liberty

Old 03-01-2004, 08:11 AM

Default RE: Outback vs. Justice vs. Liberty

All are very good bows. You really should pick the one that feels the best to you. The one I would pick might not be the one you would pick, etc.

out of those bows I have shot all 3 and they all shot very good. I was impressed with the Liberty and the Outback. If it was me I would have a hard choice between those 2. In the end with the price you are talking about I think I would have to go with the Outback. I have felt for some time that Mathews has one of the highest quality bows on the market and are worth the price.

The Liberty is Bowtech's best bow to date and they have done a great job with it. I was highly impressed with it and would have no reservations about shooting it for hunting or 3-D. They make a good quality bow and stand behind their products 110%.

Just as a side note, check ou tthe new Parkers. I was really impressed with them as well and they really make a great bow for the money. The quality is very good and they really back their bows as does Bowtech, Mathews, and PSE. All the bows mentioned have a lifetime warranty so you are talking as good as it can get in that department!
Old 03-01-2004, 02:06 PM

My sport shop has the Justice on sale for I think $589. (Off the top of my head.)
Old 03-01-2004, 02:11 PM

I think as a whole Bowtech has less vibration than mathews, everything else is pretty close. (except speed in some bowtech models is a lot faster) So I went with a bowtech.
Old 03-01-2004, 03:00 PM

Thanks again to everyone for your help. Well, I'm glad to report that my local shop has a Justice on order with my name on it and I'm real excited. It was a hard decision, but in the end I chose the Justice because it just felt the best to me (weight, draw, grip etc.). Now, I feel like a kid a few days before Christmas. I can't wait for it to get here.
Old 03-02-2004, 10:46 AM

congrats on the new bow! Bowtech makes a great product & I think you will be really happy with it! Lots of Bowtech guys on here & they will do anythign they can to help you!

Let us know how it works for you!