Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Stealth Stabilizer users

Old 02-23-2004, 06:06 PM

Default RE: Stealth Stabilizer users

Mike,
If you don't mind me asking, what is that stabilizer going to set you back? I emailed Jerry a few weeks ago for the exact same thing, but never heard back from him. I'm sure he is real busy right now. Thanks.
Old 02-23-2004, 06:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

Glad to hear so many guys are giving the Stealth stabilizers a go......From the first day i tried one a few seasons ago I knew I had something special. They really work terrific, and if you find the right length and weight to compliment your specific bow and accessories for a proper balance (Which it appears you guys are giving serious thought) then you have a stabilizer that is gonna be darn near impossible to beat.

Jerry is a great guy, and is kinda the David vs. the Goliath that is the highly advertised mass produced competition. His stuff flat out works as the guys who have tried them will attest.....
I have used nothing but these stabilizers on all of my bows since day one. All that has changed are the weights and lengths.
Jerry and I have become friends over the years so you are free to use the argument that I am biased........that doesn't bother me though, you don't need my endorsement though to know that they're awesome, just ask everyone else who bit the bullet and tried one.
Old 02-23-2004, 06:47 PM

Amen to what Matt said. Jerry sent me a free bow-holder so I guess some could say that I am "biased" now, but I fell in love with this stabilizer before that. These things just flat out work. I took Matts word on BowTechs, then Stealth, and I am a happy camper, I just don't want him to tell me about any other great product, I gotta keep some money in my pockets

On a side note, the Stealth Bow-Holder is a pretty cool gadget. It is very simple, which I really like, plus it is light and easy to pack! It can be broke down into two sections for easier packing! I can't wait to use it this spring when I am out turkey hunting. I will be able to pack it without adding hardly any weight, heck, my slate calls weigh about as much as this thing!
Old 02-23-2004, 06:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

$84.90 shipped to my door. Since the 4" is a custom length for him he charges $10.00 more than the 6" + $25 for camo dipping + $4.95 for shipping.
Old 02-23-2004, 08:53 PM

Sounds very reasonable. I think I will be ordering one real soon!
Old 02-24-2004, 05:11 PM
Fork Horn

Swamp Dawg,
Sorry if I missed your e-mail........I dont do that to often but,I am getting older.
I have had some trouble with my e-mail of late,I hope its corrected now!
If you want to place an order please give me a call!!!!!
Jerry www.stealtharchery.com
Old 02-24-2004, 05:57 PM

No problem Jerry. I know how these computers can be. I will place an order in the next few weeks. Thanks.