Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

BROWNING BOWS....ANYBODY

Old 02-16-2004, 10:49 PM

Default BROWNING BOWS....ANYBODY

i don't hear much about browning bows.....does anybody shoot them....i love my browning tornado...nice hunting bow......i think browning gets over looked alot........browning bows have been around along time....i went and shot a few bowtechs a few mathews a few other bows,when i picked up the browning tornado i fell in love with it....felt better to me.....i think browning is one of the top notch bows today.....but i shot the bowtech liberty the other day... i fell in love...with it...but i think i will stick to my browning.......shoots sweet......
Old 02-16-2004, 11:51 PM

Default RE: BROWNING BOWS....ANYBODY

I have a Browing Cobra II, 70# Recurve, a really nice looking bow and a sweet shooter! But ya, you are right, just don't hear to much about Browing bows!!
Old 02-17-2004, 05:06 AM
Boone & Crockett

I have owned several Browning bows over the years. Much like any other company I have had problems with some and others have been a dream to shoot. I particularly liked the fact that they offered many of their bows in a 31 inch draw length....

My most recent Browning model was a Mirage 33 that I had a year or so ago. Nice little shooter. I loved it as a hunting bow.
Old 02-17-2004, 05:26 AM

I been bow hunting 35 years used everything from stick bows to the first allen compound along with different manufactures of compounds and I would have to say that browning stands right with them @ there warranty is also excellent.
Old 02-17-2004, 06:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

My huntin' buddy shoots a BROWNING compound and does well with it--it's an older bow but shoots good for him and i think he got it for a really good price.
Old 02-17-2004, 12:19 PM
Typical Buck

they are an overlooked bow for sure. they are owned by pse now and there bow line is well developed and reliable. Might get one this year.
Old 02-17-2004, 12:40 PM

They are so over looked that I don't think I've ever seen one

I would suspect, given the browning name, the bow is quality.
Old 02-17-2004, 01:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't know about the newer Brownings (PSE) but i've owned a couple of the older Browning's, a Browning Mirage and Eclipse which were made by Browning. They were both good bows and i killed quite a few deer with them and a couple of my friends whom i sold those bows to are still using them. I would probably still be shooting a Browning had they not sold out to PSE and i'm sure PSE makes quality bows i've just never been a fan of PSE bows.
Old 02-17-2004, 01:18 PM

browning has a nice lineup for 2004......i shoot the 2001 model tornado....i like the looks of the f5 tornado......

here is my bow...

Old 02-17-2004, 01:22 PM

here is the f5 tornado....

Quick Reply: BROWNING BOWS....ANYBODY

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.