Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Bowtech Liberty Vs. Diamond Gladiator

Old 02-12-2004, 04:41 PM

Default Bowtech Liberty Vs. Diamond Gladiator

To those responsible for the last bout Bowtech Liberty vs. Champion Diablo. How about seeing the Liberty defend its title against the Diamond Gladiator. This would be a great matchup as they are both similar top quality bows. If someone would do a good nonbaised comparisson it would make for a good read. Are we ready to rumble !!
BD
Old 02-12-2004, 05:40 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Bowtech Liberty Vs. Diamond Gladiator

Give Hunter's friend or Keystone Country store a ring. They have the resources for such a test....
Old 02-12-2004, 06:17 PM

I e-mailed Hunters Friend and suggested the matchup, If others would like to see this I suggest you also e-mail them and let them know, maybe if they here from enough people we can get it done
Thanks
BD
Old 02-12-2004, 07:19 PM

Isn't the Gladiator more of a speed bow? Maybe a better matchup would be the Diamond Machete.
Old 02-12-2004, 08:23 PM

Gladiator 7" brace 34" axel to axel
Liberty 7 1/2" brace 33 1/4 axel to axel
Both very similar in weight, within 3 oz of each other.
Sounds like a closer matchup than the Machete to me
Old 02-12-2004, 10:15 PM

Not to be greedy but...I'd like to see newly updated 04 Patriot VFT (Solo Cam) up against the Gladiator. These two are an even closer match than the Liberty would be. Much deserved, but I feel the success of the Liberty is casting a shadow over a great bow in the Patriot VFT. We need some more press for the Patriot.
Old 02-12-2004, 10:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yes I agree the Patriot has been taking a back seat to the liberty and the Justice for sure . The patriot is still a fantastic bow and is in the top 10 as far as I'm concerned .

nubo
Old 02-13-2004, 10:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yep, I'd say the Patriot would be a better match, given both bows would have 7" brace. If the Gladiator is more their speed bow, let 'em have at it.
Old 02-14-2004, 06:20 AM

The Patriot sounds good to me.. Im curious to see what they have to say about the Gladiator as this is not a bow you will see a lot of, similar to the Diablo. In my area you do not see many if any dealers carrying the Diamond or Champion line.
BD
Old 02-16-2004, 06:24 AM

Received an e-mail from Mike at Hunters Friends, He wasnt familiar with the Gladiator but said they were looking for new bows to try and that that Bowtech and Diamond seemed like a good matchup. Hopefully we will see another test soon regardless of what they choose.
BD

Quick Reply: Bowtech Liberty Vs. Diamond Gladiator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.