Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Pro Chrono or Radarchron???

Old 02-11-2004, 05:15 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Pro Chrono or Radarchron???

Sounds good..........are both of your chronos portable? I ask because I'll be at Ontelaunee Friday night. I'm also heading up to Nis Hollow on Sunday if all goes as planned.

Now that you mention it, Lonnie was a bit surprised at the speed he got on his 62#? XTec. At a 27" d/l I think he was getting around 250-255fps. Not real sure of his numbers so don't quote me.

Lemme know,

Fritz
Old 02-11-2004, 05:39 PM
Boone & Crockett

Actually, all three are relatively easy to move. I have a tripod and light kit for the one coming tomorrow so I should be able to use it during the evening hours.

I won't be heading to any 3D shoots this Sunday as I am going to the Sports show in H-burg.

I have an Xtec in my posession though it is not set up at the moment. I could fire a couple through the chrono with it as well to get a feel for how it performs in comparison.
Old 02-11-2004, 07:48 PM

Now why do we get the idea that you will pronounce the fastest one the most accurate? LOL Just kidding. Sounds like a fun test, interested in what you come up with.
Old 02-12-2004, 05:04 AM
Boone & Crockett

Now why do we get the idea that you will pronounce the fastest one the most accurate?
Isn't that how it is done in the industry?

Actually, I am going to shoot through all three chronos at the same time to try to determine which is the most accurate.
Old 02-12-2004, 06:48 AM

LOL Yep, that seems to be how its done. I like what Bowtech does with their birth certificates. But I can just imagine a big shop with a load of them, and guys going through all the bows looking for the birth certificate that reads 1 fps faster than the others. Thats just guys being guys. Now the girls go through all of them looking for the prettiest finish.