Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Pic of my 2004 BowTech Patriot Dually

Old 02-03-2004, 07:39 AM

Default RE: Pic of my 2004 BowTech Patriot Dually

Looks like bowtech may be skimping in QC lately. This is second type story is less than a month. And that is only out of a handful of guys posting on this sight. Makes me wonder what type of problems are going on nationwide.
Old 02-03-2004, 07:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Actually after some investigation that is not the case at all BI.

BowTech is not perfect by any means, but this is not the factories screw-up.
Old 02-03-2004, 07:54 AM

Actually after some investigation that is not the case at all BI.

BowTech is not perfect by any means, but this is not the factories screw-up.
JeffB, I hope you're right, for Bowtech's sake.
Old 02-03-2004, 08:05 AM

Looks to me like they took a Pat single and put dual cams on it.
Thats what it looks like to me also

I hope you get this fixed man, this blows[:@]
Old 02-03-2004, 08:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

The destributor has already confirmed an exchange and had told me that I shouldn't have recieved this bow before I posted these pic's. I was just wanting to show this bow to you's so you could see what a 2004 look's like, and I'm the one who look's stupid. By the time I done with this,I'll know this bow better than anyone, even the factory workers haha.But all these replies confirm the differences that I noticed .And it explain's the difference elsewhere on this bow .

nubo
Old 02-03-2004, 08:43 AM

and I'm the one who look's stupid. By the time I done with this,I'll know this bow better than anyone, even the factory workers haha
nubo, you are the one who got screwed!! You do not look stupid, Bowtech does. Regardless of whether it was the factory or the dealer or the distributor, you got screwed and it was BOWTECH's fault. The buck stops with Bowtech, and they should own up to it.
Old 02-03-2004, 08:53 AM
Typical Buck

It sounds to me like Bowtech is taking care of the problem... even it wasn't their fault.. It sounds like the dealer swapped a set of '03 dual cams onto a '04 Patriot SC.
Old 02-03-2004, 09:02 AM

If you'd be quiet and open your eyes for 5 secs.. you'd see that it sounds like the dealer swapped a set of '03 dual cams onto a '04 Patriot SC.
No KBacon, you should be quite for a second and open your eyes, b/c the dealer did not make the mistake, the bow came from the distributor with SEVERAL inconsistencies. I've had several email discussions with nubo about this, so yes I do know what I am talking about.

BTW, I was not bashing Bowtech, I was simply standing up for nubo, who was beating himself up for a mistake that was not his fault.
Old 02-03-2004, 09:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

I can assure you all this bow did not in any way leave the plant like this. The 2003 DC cams were put away long before the 2004 Dually's were being built and the gap shown would never have gotten past the bow builders or tester.

This is again the result of the Canaidian Distributor or Dealer? that for some reason wants to play games with John AKA Nubo.

This will be resloved ASAP and the Dist. seems to be just trying to cover their butts telling John he should never have received that bow. Well, no kidding...

P.S. John, you should tell them you want the next bow in it's original box with the three staples and security tape still in place... In other words, never been opened... Then let's see what ya get...
Old 02-03-2004, 09:15 AM
Typical Buck

edited...

Quick Reply: Pic of my 2004 BowTech Patriot Dually

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.