Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Pic of my 2004 BowTech Patriot Dually

Old 02-02-2004, 10:39 PM

Default RE: Pic of my 2004 BowTech Patriot Dually

What brand of 2 piece quiver is on your bow? I thought that Bowtechs 2 piece was an 8 arrow model. Also what type of sight is that? Good looking rig.
Old 02-02-2004, 10:44 PM

When you get the chance to run some hunting weight arrows through a chronograph will you please post the speeds, Thanks.... That's the same bow that I'm leaning towards in my search for a new bow this year.
Old 02-02-2004, 10:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

MQ1 I do have a gap there and the Bow Tech rep is going to trade me bow's this week he said that that shouldn't be like that ,as it is I can move my top and bottom cam ,when I push on them they snap when they move ,I believe that something was missing from the start.This goes to show how BowTech has already called me on this issue as I already said .Wolf this is a 2 piece P.S.E. quiver but I'm going to put the B/T quiver on later,the sight is a Impact Archery Cosmic and a Micro tune 3000 arrow rest ,it is a great bow and it's going to get lot's of use. Thank's for the response.

nubo
Old 02-02-2004, 11:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

John,

I don't know how (factory or dealer, AGAIN) to tell you this but that bow looks to have the wrong cams on it which would be why there's a gap between the bushings and limb.

The 2004 cams don't have bushings, they have bearings in them and they also have a spacer on each side between the cam and limb.

What mods are in the bow, PD or DC mods?

Regards, Pat
Old 02-03-2004, 12:17 AM

WOW that's exactly what I was thinking!!! It looks like the cams on my '03 Pat Dually!
Old 02-03-2004, 12:34 AM

I just also noticed something in the pics, what is the brace height on that bow?? The string should not be past the cable guard rod, which is just under 7 inches long on my wife's new Patriot VFT single and a Liberty I recently shot. All these bows share the same riser. I believe you have Liberty or Patriot single limbs with '03 Dually cams!! The limb fork cut width for the '04 Patriot single limb is 11/16 inches and the fork cut width on my'03 Patriot Dually is 5/8 inches (approximate).
Someone had a bad day at the factory or your dealer is swapping stuff around!!!!
Can't wait till you get the right bow!!!![:'(]
Old 02-03-2004, 01:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Must be dejavoo, but wasn't there an archer on here who was sold a 2003 bow as a 2004? (sorry I'm out of the loop, been busy)
Tell me this isn't the same guy/bow?
It's bad enough that it's the same manufacturer.

ders sumptin skwewy going on!
Old 02-03-2004, 04:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Methinks the dist/dealer is really trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes.[:@]

There is no way in H-e-double L the bow would come from the factory w/ 2003 cams on a 2004 riser.

Looks to me like they took a Pat single and put dual cams on it.
Old 02-03-2004, 04:53 AM
Boone & Crockett

Darn it. I can't see any of the pictures. They won't load for me. One of you guys want to email them to me?
Old 02-03-2004, 06:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

No guy's I think you might be right again I noticed the mods were PD3 's as well. Now when I compared the bow's the riser is alot different than the 03 model ,I was pretty sure someone told me of the cam difference's on a previous post .The distributor called to tell me that they will be exchanging this bow this week and that this was an accident that I recieved this bow at all.I could tell you that this bow has other little differences as well but I'll wait and see what the next one look's like.
I knew you guy's would be able to tell me what was going on.

nubo

Quick Reply: Pic of my 2004 BowTech Patriot Dually

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.