Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Bowtech Liberty Woo Hoo

Old 02-01-2004, 04:40 PM

Default Bowtech Liberty Woo Hoo

After two shots from the Liberty I was sold and am now the proud owner of one.Love this bow very smooth. My huntin bud handled the Justice and should be buying it as soon as he sells his parker.So it looks like it will be Liberty and Justice for the whitetails in our woods this year.
Old 02-01-2004, 05:06 PM

Default RE: Bowtech Liberty Woo Hoo

Congrats OHIO,

I absolutelt love my Liberty. My buddy just got a EX VFT last year and he shot my bow and got a little jealous. But, he loves that EX VFT so much that he will be keeping at least one more year!

I just was playing around with my bow, and the bow has exactly a 7-1/2" brace height and the a.t.a. length is 34-5/16" instead of 34-4/16" but hey, that is very very good and it could be human error

The Justice is a sweet bow and your buddy will love it. It was a close decision for me between the Justice and the Liberty, but the Liberty just stood out to me!!!!!!
Old 02-01-2004, 05:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Congrats on the new Liberty! I have never seen a bow that sells itself like that one does. Same for the Justice.
I have a feeling there are going to be a bunch of those bad boys in the woods this season.
Old 02-01-2004, 06:55 PM

Sounds like there will be lots of air,,, "Justly" "Liberated" from many a deer's lungs this fall>>>>-------------->[X(]
Old 02-01-2004, 09:25 PM

I'm loving this bow. I just shot a 33x 296 at league this past wednesday with my hunting setup. Just for the know I dropped all four in the last set...talk about not handling the pressure eh.
Old 02-01-2004, 09:58 PM

A little excerpt from Jonny Cash,,,,, I wish I woulda' known ya', when you were a little younger, maybe you'd shoot straighter than you do, Maybe you'd shoot straighter than you do!!!
Old 02-02-2004, 04:50 AM
Boone & Crockett

I have to admit that I have never seen a bow sell itself so easily. Chalk another one to whoever is keeping track....

(On a related note, I did relatively well with mine for the first 3D shoot of the season this past Sunday...a 264 with 5xs out of 300).