Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

NEW BOW

Old 02-05-2004, 08:47 AM

Default RE: NEW BOW

Pinetree,
I would email Pinwheel 12 and get the lowdown on the bow. As far as tuning, I thing the general consensus is with today's improved string building techniques and materials, 2 cam bows are really not all that bad.

JMAC
Old 02-07-2004, 05:33 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: NEW BOW

I keep shooting this thing and it just keeps getting better.....I threw a sight and short stabilizer on it and can keep groups at 3" or LESS at 40 yds with a hunting rest! Incredible for such a short bow. It's all in the geometry of the Max riser---it holds incredibly, and with the full 8" of brace height it is VERY forgiving. Everyone that has tried this bow in the past week that was serious about buying a new bow has ordered one with no hesitation, and THAT is amazing in itself. They tried other 2004 models also, and said this "was the one". Maybe Merlin has something here.

I'm not done testing, as we are just so busy it's hard to find any "play time", in fact the articles from the top techs/magazines will probably be out before I finish, so may even leave it at that. I can say that this bow is one of if not THE best hunting bow I have ever shot, and many will be harvesting their game with them this year, including myself. Good shooting, Pinwheel 12