Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Seen this yet?

Old 01-29-2004, 11:08 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Seen this yet?

I will gladly volunteer to try the inertia model....that is whenever they get to shipping them out to dealers....
Old 01-29-2004, 11:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: PABowhntr

I will gladly volunteer to try the inertia model....that is whenever they get to shipping them out to dealers....

Glad to hear that. I'll try to remember to keep reminding ya...
Old 01-29-2004, 11:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

That rest has been out for a couple years , the 800 model that is . My friend had one on his darton . It is very similar in operation to MBG trapdoor , with the exception that you can adjust the sensitivity .They drop fast , too fast IMO its better to have some suport for the first few inches of arrow travel .
Old 01-29-2004, 12:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yes they do look like others but I love trying out new gear and if I find one around here I'll try it out.

nubo
Old 01-29-2004, 12:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Jeepnut

Range,
It's no wonder Rack has some pretty messed up shoe laces in his sig photo with you always pressuring him to try all these new things. Poor man must spend so much money testing all these things that he can't even afford new shoe laces...

It is very similar in operation to MBG trapdoor , with the exception that you can adjust the sensitivity .They drop fast , too fast IMO its better to have some suport for the first few inches of arrow travel .
ijimmy, is it possible to set the sensitivity such that it provides a few inches of guidance then gets the heck outa the way really fast? Has your friend had any issues with it's operation, or lack there of?
Old 01-29-2004, 04:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Range , he took it off after last season and is now shooting a TT shakey hunter . It would either drop very fast or not drop at all , there was no adjustment for the length of time it stayed up .
Old 01-30-2004, 04:57 AM
Boone & Crockett

Ok, maybe I won't be trying out the inertia model. Hmm, those others look reliable though.