Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

ATA show ramblings

Old 01-26-2004, 08:56 PM

Default RE: ATA show ramblings

Hey Jeff B. It was really great to meet all of ya'll you were so FUNNY! We were happy to put a face with a name, the show was truly fun for me and KEVIN my sweet heart --- LOVES his job, and ya'll were so nice to us.......Kevin really gets a KICK out of seeing everyone enjoy something as much as he does! For me this is what a SHOW is all about making friends and having some GREAT LAUGHS!!!! OK now who was the one that LOST his tooth at DINNER???? The show wasn't long enough for me to learn everyone's name and handle!! BUT WE do remember everyone saying that the show was fun but that is thanks to YOU GUYS that were there in the BOOTH all day!!!!!!!

Thanks Guys
Stacey & Kevin Strother
Old 01-26-2004, 10:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for the report, I've been going nuts waiting to hear about new stuff.

Thanks!
Old 01-27-2004, 06:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Stacey,

Thank You for the kind words The fellow who lost his tooth/cap/whatever was Frank Smith...known as Kidd642 on the boards here.

So everyone else knows, Frank comes walking over to our table (Me, Vic, Matt, Pat, Brad Strasheim, Kevin & Stacey), with something cupped in his hand. Well, it’s part of his tooth, and he starts asking Vic what to do, getting his advice, etc (Vic is going through school to become a DDS)..well we just thought it was the funniest thing. And of course I couldn’t resist saying “ It’s a damn good thing we don’t have a proctologist at the table!”…That sent us all up in a roar that I think everyone in the restaurant heard.

I had a lot of fun talking w/ y’all, Kevin & Stacey. Hope to see both of you on the boards as often as time permits, and don’t be shy about shooting me an email
Old 01-27-2004, 06:49 AM

Geeze Jeff, why didn't you try to use some of that BowBooger stuff to fix that poor guy's tooth?
Old 01-27-2004, 08:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Olink

Geeze Jeff, why didn't you try to use some of that BowBooger stuff to fix that poor guy's tooth?

Oh, believe me I suggested it...

Heck, we had the stuff everywhere as it was so why not in Franks mouth... [:-]
Old 01-27-2004, 08:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Kevin & Stacey,

As always, it was great to see and talk to ya. Too bad it's only once a year we can get together and have some fun like we did... Dinner on Sat was a blast and I had some major pains laughing at the infamous tooth incident... It's bound to be a classic...

Keep up the great work Kevin... and you keep him in line Stacey...

Talk to ya soon...

Regards, Pat
Old 01-27-2004, 11:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: BowTech_Shooter

ORIGINAL: Olink

Oh, believe me I suggested it...

Heck, we had the stuff everywhere as it was so why not in Franks mouth... [:-]
Hee hee....I'm sure Bowboogers are stuck to things all over the country by now. Hell, we were sticking them on each other's drinks, and in pockets, you name it. Somebody got me good. I reached into my pocket to get a piece of paper I had w/ show specials on it, and SQUISHHHHH... [][:@]. This dealer I was talking to looked at me like I was nuts as I pulled out a strand of bowboogers about 10 inches long! LMAO. He hadn't seen them yet.

Matt said he was gonna booger my entire head to keep me from snoring!
Old 01-27-2004, 12:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Are these things green?

How many shots are they supposed to last before they fly off your string?
Old 01-28-2004, 03:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

I will tell you that's a strange feeling when I man walks up to you and ask's "do you want to see my booger"[]