Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

ATA show ramblings

Old 01-26-2004, 07:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: ATA show ramblings

ORIGINAL: 5 shot

I am also glad jeff got the "I am a heck of a nice guy" part correct. I told him I was, just ask me and I will tell you, LOL
Yeah..as a matter of fact, I didn't even know he was better looking than us either until he told me about it :shrug:

Old 01-26-2004, 09:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

Sure sound's like this show was a blast glad you guy's had a great time .Maybe someday I'll meet some of you'smyself.

nubo
Old 01-26-2004, 09:48 AM
Typical Buck

It was a Longbow... IE traditional. Came in a really nice wooden case w/ a dozen cedar arrows all crested and fletched up. I don't know if those were optional or not.. looked like $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to me.. esp from Mathews.
Old 01-26-2004, 09:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well, after all the rumors running around last summer that Mathews was working up a trad bow and the repeated denials, I AM freakin' astounded.[]

Sounds like Mathews finally made a bow I can shoot!
Old 01-26-2004, 10:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Found a couple of pics. That day were wearing Blue Shirts w/ Khaki Pants.

This is part of the Sales Booth. In the picture, Mike Allen is on the left. Pat is the guy with his hand resting on his chin (partially obscured by the dealer in the black jacket) And all the way in the back towards the left under the sign facing the camera with just his head exposed is Jerid Strasheim.

The next pic is the Shooting Booth

You can see the 3D deer I was talking about and directly to the right is Pro 38 Shooter. Just to the right of the lady in the red sweater is Vic (500 FPS) and you can See Matt facing away just to the right and behind him.
Old 01-26-2004, 12:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

Here is the Mathews I believe you guys are talking about!!

Old 01-26-2004, 12:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

You sure that's not the classic?

Old 01-26-2004, 12:57 PM
Super Moderator

As I understand, Matthews is manufacturing a longbow under the Sky archery name. Of course sometimes I don't understand anything!!![8D]

Glad you fellows returned home safely and thanks for the reports. Rumor has it that I will be able to attend next year.....
Old 01-26-2004, 02:54 PM

I really hate to say it because I'm sure it will get someone going,,, but it needs to be said[&:]. Mathews has no "heritage" in tradional bow hunting gear I like the looks of the arrows though[8D]
Old 01-26-2004, 05:47 PM

The Bowtech Liberty Rocks - awsome bow...Thanks Matt for showing me all the cool Bowtech stuff!

Quick Reply: ATA show ramblings

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.