Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Buy a Mathews and GOD will bless you??????

Old 01-25-2004, 09:39 AM

Default RE: Buy a Mathews and GOD will bless you??????

Has usual that statement is wrong.......He said "I hope God blesses the people that buys our bows like he has blessed us"..... Not if you buy OUR bows you will be blessed....

If people would stop,think and listen maybe all this Mathews bashing would stop.......

BTW your draw is still to long............
Old 01-25-2004, 09:59 AM
Fork Horn

Mathews bashing will never end.

If anyone gets started talking about bows, mathews get thrown in and in just a second, the bashing begins.

Sad thing about this thread is both God and Mathews got bashed on this one.

I didn't watch any bow ads to decide I wanted a Mathews, I shot one, that's all it took.

Mathews could stop all advertisments and still sell bows.
Old 01-25-2004, 10:04 AM

He said "I hope God blesses the people that buys our bows like he has blessed us"..... Not if you buy OUR bows you will be blessed....
I figured it was something like that.

If people would stop,think and listen maybe all this Mathews bashing would stop......
Not a chance. Too many people live for the opportunity to trash another.
Old 01-25-2004, 11:46 AM

Well, I don't remember hearing the "I hope" in the conversation, but it was also like 2:00 in the morning when I was watching it.

Either way, using God to sell a bow just doesn't rub me the right way. Lets face it, God doesn't give two craps about what type of bow you shoot, all he cares about is how you live your life!!!!! Bringing God into a conversation about Mathews bows just seems petty and ridiculous to me.

I have always said that Mathews makes great bows, but they just don't feel right to me. That is just my opinion. I have shot a bunch of them and they are well constructed bows that are right up there at the top, but I am not talking about the bows themselves. I am talking about bringing religion into selling a bow.

What is amazing to me is how so many Mathews shooters get so upset when someone says something about the companys owners, and they aren't even talking about the product. Just because Mathews makes good bows, it doesn't mean if you say something about the owner, that you are bad mouthing the bows themselves!!!!!!!! GEEEEEEEZZZZ
Old 01-25-2004, 12:09 PM

Again he wasnt using God to sell thier bows.....Has anyone knows the McPhersons are very religious people.....The interview was about them not the bows...The interview was how they got started and how he thought God had blessed them through out life....

Again I wasnt jumping you for anything but before you post on what you think you heard listen better....

Is this world so PC that a man cant say his feelings about God....

And know where in the interview was he putting God and his bows together for a sale....

Adventure Bound OutDoors is also a religious hunting team and they felt with McPhersons being of the same believe it would make for a good interview not thinking someone would actually think if they bought a Mathews you would be blessed....

Guess they were wrong...
Old 01-25-2004, 12:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Oh my preciuos!!!!!!

BOWTECH!!!!
Old 01-25-2004, 12:40 PM

Hawgz, can you honestly say that this was an interview about him and not Mathews? They were discussing Mathews bows and showing video of the inside of the factory.
Old 01-25-2004, 12:56 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 01-25-2004, 01:21 PM

bwrong, I am glad that he is religous. That is a good thing. But to say that this show wasn't at all about the bows just isn't right. While talking to him they kept going to cut away showing the factory for the bows and showing the "stock pile" of risers that they had.

Like I said before, this isn't a Mathews bash, you guys are just trying to turn it into that. What I will say is that I didn't like Mr.McPherson discussing his religion while obviously trying to plug his product.
Old 01-25-2004, 01:37 PM

It may be True! I only held one for a second or two,and i added 3 inches to my Manhood.Im taking out a Loan for one............................................... .................................................. .........................................NOT!

Quick Reply: Buy a Mathews and GOD will bless you??????

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.