Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Buy a Mathews and GOD will bless you??????

Old 01-24-2004, 02:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Buy a Mathews and GOD will bless you??????

Bash Hoyt. Didn't work.[:@] Get God to bless buyers of new bows. Won't work. Come out with something new and exciting. Might work.[&:]
Avoid all the confusion and guesswork. Buy a BowTech!!
Old 01-24-2004, 05:42 PM

I may be wrong, but I don't think McPherson was saying that if you bought a bow other than mathews, you wouldn't be blessed. I beleive he was saying that if you bought a mathews, you would love it, and get big deer (something that may lead some into thinking they were "blessed"). It is advertising. Who doesn't do it.
Old 01-24-2004, 05:53 PM

Talk about all the bells and whistles!

My take is that if you buy a Mathews you won't need god's help with your archery. If you buy Bowtech you will spend the rest of your life with an inferiority complex that is only temporarily assuaged by the delivery of a new Bowtech bow (that lasts about a week, until they add dually or whatever), or a Mathews bashing thread.

Tip on how to spot a Bowtech shooter on line:

"Normally I'm not one to start a Mathews bashing thread..."

Old 01-24-2004, 06:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

If god blesses you for buying a matthews than whats he going to do to me?? Bought a Cam 1/2 last year and getting a bowtech for this year. I'm so screwed!!!
Old 01-24-2004, 06:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

I saw that too and thought it was strange. It wouldn't keep me from buying a Mathews bow if I wanted to but I don't so I won't.
Old 01-24-2004, 07:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ossage:
My take is that if you buy a Mathews you won't need god's help with your archery. If you buy Bowtech you will spend the rest of your life with an inferiority complex that is only temporarily assuaged by the delivery of a new Bowtech bow (that lasts about a week, until they add dually or whatever), or a Mathews bashing thread.
I'm assuming you must be "blessed". And I understand what you're saying about not needing God's help if you buy a Mathews. A Mathews bow is to archery, what a one iron is to golf. Not even God can hit a one iron, or shoot a Mathews.
Old 01-24-2004, 10:01 PM

I'm going to hell, and I'm taking my Magnatech and my MQ1 with me![>:][:-]
Old 01-24-2004, 10:16 PM

Hell holds no party's!!!!!!!!! You might becareful what you say..
Old 01-24-2004, 11:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Oh blessed father. Thank you for the 299 on a 30 target range with my Mathews today. I welcome you Bowtech, Hoyt, PSE shooters to shoot with me anytime. It ain't the bow, it is the shooter. Obviously Hoyt doesn't know the advertising boundaries and ya'all don't know why Mathews did their ordeal either. The so called bashing was in referance to Hoyts slam on straight nock travel when they came out with the cam and a half. And Mathews has every right to do it. I would not sit around and let some one kick me around without putting them in their place. So therefore I dont believe it was out of place. And by the way. I think that god sould probably bless the guy hunting a griz with a slingshot first.
Old 01-25-2004, 07:26 AM
Boone & Crockett

I was a bit confused when reading this thread and realized that it all stems from Jason's first post....

I think it was unlimited outdoors. Well, they had one of the McPhersons on.....

So here I am thinking..."Why is everyone getting on Mathews case when it is obviously about Mcpherson bows?"....

....Sunday mornings don't seem to be a good time for my noggin'....

Quick Reply: Buy a Mathews and GOD will bless you??????

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.