Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Ah Oh, my shop just picked up Bowtech

Old 01-23-2004, 06:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Ah Oh, my shop just picked up Bowtech

I was at the shop tonight to shoot with Pa Hardwoods and noticed that there was a sign inside that said "Bowtech Coming Soon". I really happy to see that. Hopefully they'll get rid of Mathews and deal them along with their staple brand, Hoyt.

Now comes the problem.......I need another Job!!!
Old 01-23-2004, 08:19 PM

Default RE: Ah Oh, my shop just picked up Bowtech

I'm confused why would you want to see a pro shop drop a quality line?
Old 01-23-2004, 09:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Why not? It's a good trade if you ask me.
Old 01-23-2004, 10:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm confused why would you want to see a pro shop drop a quality line?
Hehehehehe so they can pick up a better quality line[>:][:-]
Old 01-23-2004, 11:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Let me just say this...I'm a Hoyt shooter through and through. I always liked the way most of them felt and shot for me. But, Bowtech is right there. For some reason, the feel for me isn't there. I'm just happy to see my shop, whom I always thought would never put another bow on their rack to compete with their Hoyt sales do so. Mathews hasn't been doing so hot at my shop. I think thats one of the driving factors. Seems logical for them to change to Bowtech. Now, they carry the two hottest selling bow lines on the market. Please, don't misunderstand me, Mathews makes a great bow, but for some reason, they rub me the wrong way.
Old 01-25-2004, 09:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

My archery shop here in ga.carry`s hoyt and bowtech and the owner also has another acchery shop in another town not really that far away that carry`s mathews he told me just the other day that both bowtech and hoyt were out selling mathews. I don`t know if a lot of achers are just getting tierd of hearing about mathews all the time mathews this and mathews that! I no mathews is a great bow! I guess thats one of the reasons im turned off to mathews.I think any bow for the most part will do just fine for hunting any ways. you just half to practice with it and tune it to the way you shoot.I have an older PSE. that i have been shooting for about five years.and i have out shot four friends of mine that shoot some of the newer mathews? I don`t` mean to sound like im bragging or nothing. I know some other acherys that do shoot mathew that are great shots. I have been bowhunting for over tweeny years and like alot of other hunters i have shot just about every make you can think of one time are another.And all of them seem do do just fine! Most the time its in the hunter not the bow that couses you to miss shots. As a matter of fact im buying a new bow this year. and i am most likely going with the new liberty from bowtech although i do like the razertech from hoyt.I just want to shoot somthing new for a while but no matter what bow i end up with.I still half to practice with it! Just becouse it has a populer name on the side of it don`t mean i want miss shots from time to time! And when i wish someone good hunting i really dont care what bow he shoots. The hunter gets all the credit with me. When i see someone take a really nice buck or what ever he is hunting and having good success when i say good job! Im talking to the hunter not the bow!