Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Bowtech's website needs updating...

Old 01-22-2004, 09:31 AM

Default Bowtech's website needs updating...

When is Bowtech going to update there web site? Every time I go to look at there bows and spec.'s it's under construction. It's been under construction for over a month. I emailed Bowtech in November and asked for a catalog and they sent me a 2003 catalog in about 3 days, my fault I wasn't more specific. Since then I've emailed them 2 times asking for a 2004 catalog and have received nothing so I need there web site to be updated so I can check out what they have to offer since they won't send me a catalog.
Old 01-22-2004, 09:38 AM

Default RE: Bowtech's website needs updating...

Can you not download the pdf. files?
Old 01-22-2004, 09:51 AM

I agree, I did'nt know it takes 2 months to update. How boring a pdf file that you have to scroll up and down to see the bow you are trying to see. pdf was fine as a sample, but come on!!!
Old 01-22-2004, 02:44 PM

I definitely have to agree with you guys on this one, it has been a long time in the coming, a long, long time.
Old 01-22-2004, 08:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

As a web designer, I know it doesn't take two months. But in Bowtechs defense, they have probably have a larger web design firm doing it for them. That firm may have a lot of business's and clients to do the same thing. Bowtech may be just waiting in line for their turn.
Old 01-22-2004, 10:48 PM

MM, I never thought of the fact that they may be waiting in line with a company to update there website, that could explain the delay. I always just assumed that they would do there own web work.

Has anyone received a 2004 catalog from Bowtech? It's irritating that they won't send me one and I've asked nicely several times.

No I can't download the PDF file, not sure why either.
Old 01-23-2004, 06:21 AM
Boone & Crockett

It was my understanding that there will not be a 2004 catalog but rather just the 2004 calendar which has all of the bows, their specs and all of the rest of the Bowtech "goodies" included in it...and, ofcourse, all of the days of the year too.
Old 01-23-2004, 06:43 AM
Typical Buck

I was going to say.. At the ATA show they only had the flyers on the Liberty and Justice that I saw.. No catalogs to be found. But I did get to see all the bows in Person [8D] so I guess that makes up for it. PABowhntr... I thought you were going to be there?
Old 01-23-2004, 09:18 AM
Boone & Crockett

No, work and family issues kept me from going. Though I say it every year, next year I am going to make sure that I have at least two days put aside for it.[:-]
Old 01-23-2004, 09:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Where was the show held this year?

I'm not sure replacing a catalouge for prospective buyers with a calendar that one must purchase was a good idea if this is what they did...

Quick Reply: Bowtech's website needs updating...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.