Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Bowtech's website needs updating...

Old 01-23-2004, 10:00 AM

Default RE: Bowtech's website needs updating...

I'm not sure replacing a catalouge for prospective buyers with a calendar that one must purchase was a good idea if this is what they did...

Rangeball, I agree totally. If theres not going to be a catalog then why couldn't they tell me so I wouldn't feel foolish for asking for something that doesn't exist. Also if theres no catalog then the website is the way 99% of the people are going to have to check out Bowtech's products, all the more reason to get it up and running quickly. When Bowtech released there new bows for 2004 a few bought them and have posted there opinions on this site and others causing an interest in readers such as myself who would like to see pics and read spec.'s on these bows. Since there is no catalog and the web site is under permanent construction where do we go for info. with the exception of buying a calendar? Sorry needed to vent some frustration with something that doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
Old 01-23-2004, 10:18 AM
Typical Buck

Have them send me the images.............I'll update the site for them! The pdf's also have the old style of sound dampeners on them, but they say 2004.

Lemme at em'............

Fritz
Old 01-23-2004, 10:29 AM
Boone & Crockett

The pdf's also have the old style of sound dampeners on them, but they say 2004.
...and if you look real close on some of the pics the cam that is enlarged is not the same as what is on the smaller picture of the bow....

Just out of curiousity....you have to pay for the calendars?
Old 01-23-2004, 10:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

Just out of curiousity....you have to pay for the calendars?
Frank.

I am sure most shops will give you one when you buy a bow[][:-]
Old 01-23-2004, 11:06 AM

Hmmm.... my shop gave me a calender for free, and that was even before I put a down payment on my Liberty. Also, they have seperate sheets for each bow that include a pic and the stats. They were handing these out to whoever wanted them. All I had to do was go in and tell them which bow I was looking at, they handed me a calender and the spec sheets!
Old 01-23-2004, 08:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

I got a free calander from my dealer.......They're really nice and have details of al the bows. I think the website is fine.

Good Luck!
Old 01-23-2004, 09:06 PM

My dealer has been giving out the calendar to anyone who came in asking about the new Bowtechs, I have heard that some were being sold on ebay.