Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

the justice

Old 01-20-2004, 08:48 PM
Typical Buck

Default the justice

Why dont you here much about the justiice from you bowtech guys? I here about the libertyand the MM alot, is the justice a slug or something? Im starting
to think I should of ordered the mm instead of the justice.
Old 01-20-2004, 10:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: the justice

jag-mag.

I done a report on the Justice a few weeks back.
Its a real nice little bow and surprised the heck out of me altho it is not a speed burner but it will stack them in there.
I can only shoot out to 50 yards and I was getting great groups at that range the groups where on par with my Pat Dually and Pro40 Dually.

Here is a link to the report.

http://forum.hunting.net/asppg/tm.asp?m=472549
Old 01-21-2004, 04:59 AM
Boone & Crockett

The Justice is a great little bow though I will admit it is getting eclipsed somewhat by both the MM VFT and the Liberty. The reasons for that are rather simple. The MM VFT is about the same axle to axle length but is significantly faster. The Liberty has the same Freedom cam but is a bit longer in axle to axle length so more of the "I don't like really short bows crowd" is drawn to it instead of the Justice.

I have not shot the Justice yet but I plan to. I see it as an excellent little "tight quarter" bow that many folks are overlooking simply because it has some stiff competition even from the same company. I tend to compare it more to the SD Rhino31 I was shooting last season. The smooth draw made it a dream to hunt with and the short axle to axle length and relatively light weight made it a pleasure to tote around.

Though it has not been in the limelight as much I am sure they will sell a ton of them.
Old 01-21-2004, 10:52 AM
Fork Horn

I just got back from a local bowtech/Hoyt dealer.
I was just checking out the new bows, i wanted to check out the justice and liberty, with all hoopla on these bows.
Well, i have to say, iam really impressed with both of those bows!
The fit and finish is really good ,compared to past bowtechs i have owned.
The only thing i don't like ( just my own opinion) is they are both single cams.
Iam a hybrid/ twin cam kind of guy.
One thing is for certain those bowtechs are really smooth, they run a close second in smoothness to Oneida.
Nice bows!
Old 01-21-2004, 07:27 PM

I just made a new post about my Justice VFT, it is great and I just wish my picture was small enough to post on here.
Old 01-21-2004, 07:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

HighBow, can't you resize? If you want to email it, I'll resize.
Old 01-21-2004, 08:02 PM

jag-mag,

I am not too sure why there isn't more hype about the Justice. I love the bow, but I did decide on the Liberty. The Liberty seemed to be a TINY BIT quieter and a TINY BIT more shock free than the Justice, but, those were so small that they didn't sway my opinion at all. The reason I went with the Liberty was because I wanted a little longer a.t.a. bow. I wanted something different than my MightyMite, even though I loved that bow.

The Justice probablly doesn't get as much attention as the MM VFT because the MM's speed. Alot of people refuse to give up speed for that smooth draw.

The funny thing is that when Kevin asked on BowSite last year, what we wanted to see from BowTech, I said that I would like to see the MM turned into a VFT model. Strange thing is that he did it, but I didn't buy it.......... yet
Old 01-22-2004, 07:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Highbow, small pics are overrated They slow the board down and make seeing fine detail impossible.

You done good, leave it alone
Old 01-22-2004, 09:45 AM

I shot the justice and vft mm side by side. The justice at 71 lbs, the mm at 63 lbs. They, to me felt exactly the same on the draw. Both very smooth!
The mm was a little easier to draw at that weight, and noticeably faster..
I also drew and shot the liberty, and will say that the liberty and justice at 70 lbs. fills more like 65 lbs. I think the 10 lbs everyone is saying is overrated, IMO...

I chose the vft mm and glad i did, it is simply amazing. I've had about 8 passthroughs on my targets, and at 63 lbs i think it has more poop than my 03 sc pat at 67lbs.

Don't get me wrong the justice is a sweet bow, and i'm sure you will love it. I did have a hard time deciding between the two. Enjoy and let us know......fishon