Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Can't sleep...

Old 01-15-2004, 01:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Can't sleep...

Guy's I can't sleep thinking about picking up my new BT Patriot Dually this morning .But I think I might have a problem. Just over the last few day's I read someone's posting That the BowTech Sales rep in Toronto hasn't recieved there BT line yet ,so tonight I read a posting on my post {picking up my baby} asking me if I had bought the 03 model or the 04 model,so when I went to bed that got me thinking that the bow that is sitting in my shop is a 03 model?????Now what I would like to know is what are all the new changes made to this bow from last year and are they significant enough to tell them to keep the 03 and get the 04 that I thought that I was getting in the first place.

nubo
Old 01-15-2004, 04:20 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Can't sleep...

I know of 3:

1. Smaller upper riser on the 04 gives better balance.
2. New limb pockets
3. Sealed cam bushings, or whatever they're called?

Good luck!
Old 01-15-2004, 06:20 AM
Boone & Crockett

If you just ordered the bow in the last month or so and it just came in the last few days then I would find it hard to believe that it was an '03 model. That just does not make any sense to me considering the time of year and when the new models were released/when orders were taken.

Fritz is right though...there are many significant changes between the two different year models.
Old 01-15-2004, 12:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nubo, I had mentioned in an earlier thread that North Star 'Silva' (Bow Tech Distributor, here in Southern Ontario) container was held by customs because of some incorrect paper-work. However that problem has now been resolved and indeed the 04 Bow Tech bows are here. A friend of mine collected his Liberty a few days ago.
Old 01-15-2004, 06:05 PM
Fork Horn

if you cant sleep git some sleepy pills