Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

nubo? Pat Dually

Old 01-11-2004, 03:16 PM
Fork Horn

Default nubo? Pat Dually

Nubo,
Congrats on the new dually, I'm in the market myself but can't decide, Pat SC or Dually. I know I read a thread somewhere that someone ( maybe you) gave their impressions of the differance's in draw, ect. of the 2 Pat's. If you or anyone else can help me out with your thoughts/comparisons of them I'd appreciate it.
Old 01-11-2004, 03:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: nubo? Pat Dually

gromage I went to either buy the Liberty or the pat S/C but they didn't have one for me to try out ,he did have the dually there for me to try .After shooting this Rocket I just couldn't take my hands off it so that's why I ended up with a dually It sure is a smooth drawing bow and the speed is amazing It handle's real nice ,If the other BT's handle anything like ths dually I'm sure they're all going to be great. I( don't think there is a bad choice with any of the BowTech's But I love mine and I'm not sure of the difference's but mine is very smooth compared to what bow's I have shot .

nubo
Old 01-11-2004, 03:23 PM
Typical Buck

Bought a 2004 Pat S/C and drew a 2003 Pat Duelly. The duelly is much harder, but with a well defined valley. The Pat s/c was alot more like the Liberty, which I also considered buying. I went with the s/c cause it drew better than the duelly and had the extra speed that the Liberty didn't.
Old 01-11-2004, 03:28 PM
Fork Horn

I'm shooting an 02 Mighty Mite now and I really like the valley on it, I imagine the draw is at least somewhat comparible to that, but who knows with the new BT's ,I'm going to try and shoot them this week. I'm jealous of all of you that have already shot them. Thanks for the replies.
Old 01-12-2004, 07:56 AM

It sure is a smooth drawing bow and the speed
But I love mine and I'm not sure of the difference's but mine is very smooth compared to what bow's I have shot
What did you buy - a 40lb draw...........LOL