Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Any word on new products in 04?

Old 12-28-2003, 08:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Any word on new products in 04?

Anyone have any info on new products for 04? I've heard some, mainly from Trophy Ridge about some Guide Series gear. Does anyone know anything about this?

Also, whats going on with the rests market? Anything new coming along this season?

I know, patience, but since I have a whole pile of Christmas money that is totally devoted to my archery stash, I'm getting itchy to play.
Old 12-28-2003, 08:13 PM

Default RE: Any word on new products in 04?

I hear ya. I have been wanting to get some new accessories, but I know as soon as I do, something better will come out next month.
Old 12-28-2003, 09:42 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Any word on new products in 04?

Aside from all of the new bows coming out. Magnus will have a 125 grain four blade stinger in February, Trophy taker will have in line sights steming down from the top of the sight instead of the bottom like Trophy Ridge and the others. GKF has a new cut to tip two blade head and a wisker biscuit type rest, Easton has a few new carbon arrows and the new H.I.T. inserts for the new arrows.

Any one else?