Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

What to add?

Old 12-20-2003, 10:20 AM

Default What to add?

I will be picking up my Liberty in 2-3 weeks
I am looking at either a Spot Hogg or Copper John DN sight.
I am not sure of the rest yet, by reading some posts it sounds like I will need to get one that fits. I was first thinking about a drop away, but that might not be the best rest for the VFT bows so...? I am also thinking about a 2 piece quiver, as I leave it on while hunting. I have not decided on which stablizer to get yet either.
I have a lot of FUN shopping to do after Christmas.[8D][8D]
Old 12-20-2003, 01:19 PM

Default RE: What to add?

Good choice camohunter!!

I shot the liberty in clackamas, yes it's a very nice bow. The arrow hitting the target makes more noise than the bow it's self. I'm waiting for the justice to show up somewhere before i decide my next bow!

I think both sights you mention are good choices..I chose cobra easy slide in camo.. very bright & dependable.

Dropaway's will work, I have a 03 sc patriot with trophy taker on it. It's ok but my next will be a TKO i'm thinkin.

Don't know which brand you are thinking for quivers, But i have both, one piece and two piece bowtechs. One piece works great. But the two piece bolts right to the riser and stay's in line with the riser, To much weight forword for me. They need a bracket to bring it back to the middle of the bow.

That bow i thought had just the slightest bit of vibe in the hand, and i think a Doinker shorty (in camo of course) would work perfect

jmo..There's lots of stuff out there, Good luck!!

later..........fishon