Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

My Future Liberty and accessories

Old 12-19-2003, 06:57 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: My Future Liberty and accessories

Congrat,s on your choice of bows. I, just bought a liberty myself and here is how I decided to set it up.

Sight: Spott Hogg; Real Deal

Rest: Trophy Taker, the original one not the shakey

Stabilizer: 6 in stealth; advantage tiber camo

Arrows: CX 300's with 100grain Pig points.

String loop with two served in nock set's and a TRU PEEP.

end result ..............drilling X'S[8D][]
Old 12-19-2003, 07:51 PM

Thanks guys,

Arthur, VERY true.... dang, I swore to myself last year that I wasn't buying another bow this year, and, I am sure when I get the Liberty, I will say that again..... Hopefully next year, nothing big comes out, either that, or someone hides all my $$$

buckeye,

No, I didn't have a drop away on the MM, I have a N.A.P. QuickTune 3000 micro. I really love the rest, but, I would like to try out a drop away rest. The only thing is that I just don't want to "complicate" my set-up. If it is going to be a big pain to put a drop-away on, then, I will just stick with my regular prong rest.

After shooting the thing, I didn't really see a need for any big stabilizers. That is why I just figured that a 1" Doinker in the front hole (god that sounds bad ) and a Simms Stabilizer Enhancer in the back, would be perfect. Not much extra weight, but, a little less vibration and noise.
Old 12-20-2003, 02:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Now I have to try the NAP 4000 on my P40 F cam. I've had good luck using them on an 01 Mighty Mite, 01 P38 DC, 02 Pat, 02 P40, 03 Pat Dually, 03 P40 Dually, even my son's Rascal. I have a Shakey Hunter on the P40 F cam now (just wanted to try one). Am I lucky? Or what?[&:]