Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Bowtech Liberty speed

Old 12-11-2003, 07:33 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Bowtech Liberty speed

Well ok then.[>:]

I guess it is Matt's turn then since the last one he posted was just a preview....

Glad to see someone noticed your intelligence and passion for the sport finally...and, ofcourse, that it wasn't Mathews....

Old 12-11-2003, 08:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Jeff,

I've always admired your technical knowledge and willingness to share it with others over the years that I've been on these boards.

I've always been intrigued with your bow reviews and the time and quality you put into them as well (except you do need a digital camera).

If you do choose to come on board, time permitting, I would like to see a full blown report on any of the bows and let people choose whether they see bias or not. I think you've always done a great job of being unbiassed with BowTech's, Hoyts, Mathews or whatever else it may have been you were reporting on at the time.

The more reports the better if you ask me. It could possibly show different opinions and how they do vary from one person to another...

Just my thoughts.

Regards, Pat
Old 12-11-2003, 08:57 AM
Giant Nontypical

Jeff.

Congrats on the staff thing you lucky SOB.

So does this mean we are no longer going to see anymore long and boring bow reviews?

I mean come on man I only joined this site because of your long and boring bow reviews and now your going to take them away from us[:@]

Just funnin with ya man I know Bowtech have picked a very knowledgeable person to be on their staff.
Old 12-11-2003, 06:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Frank,

Thanx for the compliment, I truly appreciate it...and shame on you re: Mathews

Pat,

I understand your feelings, but I'm not sure the rest of the board members would agree with you, although IF I were to do a BowTech review while I was on staff, I certainly would pull no punches; honest critique makes for improvement in the future. Petersens 4.5 star style reviews do nothing to educate and inform. And Thank You as well for the props!

Ausie,

See above, and Thanx! I have not said "yes" yet, but right now I'm very much leaning that way (I'm negotiating for 5 free bows a year..however I don't think that is going to fly)
Old 12-11-2003, 10:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

Wow Jeff congrats on that offer! [:-]
I'm away from the boards for a few hours today and one of the "little guys" gets a promotion. I sincerely hope you accept the offer Jeff, after getting to know you over the years here and via e-mail, the company could use a guy like you in whatever capacity they see fit to plug you into. Seems like a real good fit.

I do see your point about the "Long boring Bow reports" though, Hmmmmm that's a toughy........some people might see it as a conflict of interest or whatnot, but I think regardless of your status with BowTech most of us will still view your reports as honest and impartial. I've never seen them as anything but. I do know that if you wind up as an "advisor" there won't be many "Nitpicks" to nitpick about in 2005.

I will still look forward to possibly seeing a few reviews in the future although I understand if you decide against it.

It will also be nice to have another "Official" voice/rep/homeskillet to help with any questions the members here might have above and beyond us guys who "Think" we know what we are talking about.[8D] I bet Pat could use a little help.

Congrats again, you deserve the recognition.
Old 12-12-2003, 07:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Jeff, congratulations on the offer, from the outside it sounds like a dream job...

How 'bout at least one last hurrah report on the Liberty? Please? I've been patiently waiting for you to get your bow, run it through the paces and give us the low down. It's all I want for Xmas this year. Really.

By the way, what kind of duties does the position entail?
Old 12-12-2003, 12:02 PM

Sounds like a great bow. I presently shoot an 02 patriot. Shoots well but my shoulders are feeling the strain--the doctor says surgery is coming(Iwas able to talk him into a cortizone shot just before last season). Anyway, I've wanted a back up bow anyway, and it sounds like the freedom cam will help. Does anyone have MSRP on the Liberty? I'm having trouble getting info. Thanks
Old 12-12-2003, 01:54 PM

It was mentioned before, on another thread, and I believe it is $729, but I could be wrong. I am sure the experts will step in here.

JMAC
Old 12-12-2003, 02:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

JMAC,
You rang?
Elkaddict,
No expert, but yes the MSRP is $729 for the Liberty. Obviously its up to the dealer to establish individual pricing so you'll have to ask around to see what they are going for in your area. That's the starting point though.
Old 12-12-2003, 03:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

For almost $100 less, the Justice only lacks 4 fps and less than 2"s of ATA, yet adds 1/2" of brace, with all the rest of the bells and whistles intact

Quick Reply: Bowtech Liberty speed

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.