Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

New product, it worked

Old 11-18-2003, 12:54 PM

Default New product, it worked

I bought a new product called a deer dummy and it worked great. I killed a buck on opening day and he looked up at me and kept on walking to within 12 yards. He never broke stride and made for a great shot. Has anyone else used this?
Old 11-18-2003, 12:58 PM

Default RE: New product, it worked

yeah, its called good scent control and camo..... get real did you buy it or build it?
Old 11-18-2003, 01:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

James.

Come clean for your own sake as the guys on here will be on you like a pack of rabid dogs on a 3 legged cat

Old 11-18-2003, 01:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

Enough already Hatch.......seriously.

Read the posting rules concerning your last 12-13 posts

7.No advertising or product marketing. No commercial ads allowed. Hunting Net has a free classified ads section for personal advertisements. An advertisement is categorized as an outright attempt to solicit business. Any such posts may be removed.

10.Linking - Links to produtcs and personal pages will be tolerated. You may not link to any direct competitor or link to just advertise a product or service. We reserve the right to delete any link for any reason

11.No spamming; do not post the same message in every topic with different titles, but with the same message. Only post your message into the topic it most relates too.