Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

What' s the New Hot Bow so far?

Old 11-19-2003, 03:23 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: What' s the New Hot Bow so far?

[&:][&:] HMMM, I' m thinking of the quote about the blind man trying to see, or the one about the forest and trees...Hmmmm.....what were they ? [&:] LOL.

Just funning with ya SA. You are entitled to beleive whatever you want, just as we are. Good shooting, Pinwheel 12
Old 11-19-2003, 04:22 PM

LOL, maybe I' ve got too much of that red blooded American thing, blinding me. Who knows why I don' t see nothing wrong with their ads. [8D] Maybe if I was a female, I' d have my hackles up.
Old 11-19-2003, 04:33 PM
Typical Buck

I dunno, let me ask my wife again., she' s female............................................ .................................................. .................................................. ........................Yep, same answer, hackles are up.

As for me, I like " tang" just fine too, [8D]but there is a time and a place for it, and I just feel it don' t belong in a family-oriented sport.

Ok, it seems we' re deadlocked.

Time to simply say---

We agree to disagree. (haven' t we done this before?)

Next thread!

Good shooting, Pinwheel 12
Old 11-20-2003, 04:47 AM

We agree to disagree. (haven' t we done this before? )

Naw, not that I can remember....[&:]

Hey, if everyone agreed on everything, this would be one boring place.
Old 11-20-2003, 07:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

I agree...
Old 11-20-2003, 10:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rangeball

I agree...

Well I disagree with your agreement about disagreeing & agreeing![:@]

Old 11-20-2003, 10:46 AM
Typical Buck

How can anyone disagree with an agreement to agree to disagree when everyone was already in agreement to disagree before the disagreement? [&:] Does everyone agree?
Old 11-20-2003, 10:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Just wanted to make a couple of statements here the huge draw adjustments and the large weight adjustments are for the dealer and not the manufacturer we as manufacturers with this type of adjustments lose stocking orders because the dealer does not have to stock as many bows
Well yes, but at the same time, being able to machine many less parts makes it cheaper no?

If you look real close at a non module one cam you will see that the only difference is the last segment is the module that will match the segment on a non module one cam
Yes, if you are using a module like that type..on a " half-moon" module (such as yours and the current BowTech solos) there will be little to no performance loss, however on a module that not only uses that portion but also the rest of the cable track (ala the Martin Fuzion cam, early BowTech PF designs, etc), or a dual cam module, then that where you' ll see the loss compared to a cam that is built to each draw length (like say, the old PSE maxis cam which only varied the string track and kept cable tracks nearly the same for each cam size).

Of course this is picking nits performance wise..just wanted to clarify my point

Old 11-20-2003, 10:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Pinwheel 12

How can anyone disagree with an agreement to agree to disagree when everyone was already in agreement to disagree before the disagreement? [&:] Does everyone agree?
uhmmm....

yes?

Old 11-20-2003, 01:46 PM
Typical Buck

[&:]

Now, read it outloud as fast as you can, five times.[&:]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.