Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

I shot the BowTech "Patriot" :-)

Old 02-08-2002, 05:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I shot the BowTech "Patriot" :-)

Matt- if you end up carrying Pa's bow for him- the new Bow Tech- I'll buy perogie dinner for us all!!!!
Old 02-08-2002, 06:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

......and after the 6th day God said let there be Pierogies, and there was......and a warmth and hapiness fell upon the land like had never been seen before......potato filling in a pasta pocket had been born and and a smile spread quickly among the creatures of the earth......

I gotta go check the freezer.........
Old 02-08-2002, 06:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote<font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Would you care to elaborate further on this issue?
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote>

Not really...

JeffB
Old 02-08-2002, 06:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hee hee..jes kiddin..

Actually I'm a bit pressed for time at the moment,and elaborating on the subject would require a little more time than I have.

However, As soon as I am able, I would be glad to!

JeffB
Old 03-08-2002, 04:38 PM
Typical Buck

<font size=4></font id=size4><font face='Verdana'></font id='Verdana'><font face='Lucida Console'></font id='Lucida Console'>
New guy on block...Last time I posted on here was about 18 mo. ago. I posted a bow in the auction. Anyway, I recently got my new patriot that Matt talked about. GOODLUCK TRYING TO CONVINCE ME THAT I HATE IT . Lets move on. This bow is awesome. I recently put it through a chrono with IBO spec. arrow (350gr) I have a 28in draw, and the bow is at 70lbs. with strong loop and leeches. It punched out @ 293ft per sec. SWEET! Bowtech has really come through with the performance of their bows. A short draw like me is getting speeds that I would have never dreamed of before. I also own a Tech 29 and a Dual Pro on the way from an eBay auction that I recently purchased. The Hype is FACT!! I havee never shot with such consistency UNTIL the smooth as butter PATRIOT. By the way..I am shooting my 440grain Hunting arrow at 264ft per sec..never mind the speed do the math on Kinetic Energy. NICE. Just thought that I would give my 2 cents on the matter from an actual PATRIOT owner.
Old 03-08-2002, 04:43 PM
Typical Buck

Sorry about that, The new bow is a pro 38 Dual cam, Black and silver and also I had a peep on the string also when I put the PATRIOT through the Chrono.