Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

' 04 Bowtech spec sheets available for download

Old 11-14-2003, 07:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: ' 04 Bowtech spec sheets available for download

I' ve clicked every name on the site 4 or 5 times each day, for the last 3 days.
Old 11-14-2003, 08:04 AM
Boone & Crockett

Now you I would expect that from Phil......but when RB posted it....
Old 11-14-2003, 11:34 AM

I just got through looking at the bowtech site and I was able to open up and print the product spec sheets for the bows. Mabybe you all will have luck opening them now if not the only thing I could think would be the problem is the Adobe Reader version on your computer. I have Adobe Reader 6 and had no problems opening the spec sheets. I think I' m gone have to go and try out them dually, liberty, and the pro 40 dually.
Old 11-14-2003, 11:59 AM

yep, looks like they are working now, woohoo!!

Now to print about 50 of the Liberty spec sheets and place them in strategic locations around the house where the Mrs. will find them and hopefully get the hint
Old 11-14-2003, 12:39 PM
mez
Nontypical Buck

It is working now for me also.
Old 11-14-2003, 04:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: BowTech_Shooter

ORIGINAL: Rangeball

Me too...

Apparantly the tech guys at bowtech put this up as a joke and are sitting back laughing their a$$es off watching us click the links over and over and over...

Hee Hee
BTW, that was me posting the " hee hee" last night Sorry RB

Pat is in the area this weekend for the PBR event in CT ( I think it' s on OLN all weekend but I don' t get that channel here[:' (]), and I was goofing around under his Log-in (he stayed the night here).

BTW, if any of y' all are close enough, come on over to the event! I' ll be going during the day tomorrow (Sat.) and hanging out with Pat,some of the other BowTech folks, and the Riders. Love to meet anyone from the boards! Pat will likely look like a model from the BowTech clothing catalog I' ll just be the big guy with the goatee, glasses, dressed (fairly) normally, and tagging along

Sorry...back to the topic at hand!

The new Pro40 riser looks awesome and finally we get to see some closeups of the cams and pockets. I' ve never bought a target color bow in my life but that new Blue/Black is really calling out to me. Pro 40 F-cam for indoors maybe? Definitely a Liberty...but...sigh...too many choices...[:' (]

Old 11-14-2003, 05:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

I' ll just be the big guy with the goatee, glasses, dressed (fairly) normally, and tagging along
So your not going to dress up like the cowboy from the Village People [][>:][&:][:-]
Old 11-14-2003, 06:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

It' s fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A.!!...........
Boy there' s a visual I didn' t need.

Hooray!........finally get to see them and nobody can stop me!! [>:][8D]

After much deliberation it' s gonna be a Liberty for me. That should be my hunting bow, and I have a feeling it' s going to turn out to be a classic in that regard.

As for 3D? I want a bow that will double duty as a back-up hunting bow this year so I might just stay with the same cam system and order a Pro40 Freedom Cam. 300fps and a 8 1/4" BH should be just the ticket for drilling the 12' s.

The risers look terrific up close, very detailed machining.....I am liking the Mossy oak " Obsession" from what I can see of it. Looks like lots of contrast.

I hate to do it, but I do have to make room for these new toys, so after Saturday and the close of PA' s archery season my 03' Patriot Dually will be up for adoption. Anyone want to give it a good home with lots of room to run?

Old 11-14-2003, 06:29 PM
Typical Buck

OK, OK, MATT I will take that dually off your hands. I ' ll give you $100.00 for it[8D][&:] Anyway, I think I will be purchasing a Liberty myself. But I was also really kicking around the idea of the wheely bow for some 3-D action. I figured that it would be really smooth to draw and allow for me to shoot alot of shots without feeling I just got my A$$ kicked.

ANYONE have an opinion on that.?
Old 11-14-2003, 09:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

See Frank, I kept clicking until they worked. Two keyboards later, I have pics all nicely printed out.[]

Quick Reply: ' 04 Bowtech spec sheets available for download

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.