Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

[Deleted]

Old 10-25-2003, 07:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Trophy Ridge Light

I' ve been using the TR light all year and I have been very impressed. Of course, I really haven' t found a need for it unless I' m hunting in the black backed Double Bull blind. This light was awesome in the Turkey blind and scored on some nice Gobblers for me. For the price, IMO, it' s the only way to go. I do realize however that some will be concerned that a light is NOT P&Y legal. Personally, I' ll take the monster buck and not worry about making a poor hit at the very end of legal shooting light. [8D]
Old 11-02-2003, 10:34 AM

Rack buck I think the TR light is just what the doctor ordered but I still think you should get to putting that peice of leather that I gave you on the light. LOL For anyone one else who is interested " Rack Buck" and I thought of an idea to cut back a little on the light shinning out the side of the sight and going to the ground. I this might not make a difference to the deer or yoruself but I figure if you are going to go to such measures to be quiet, not smell human, blend in and spend tones of money to try and achive all this. Well our little idea is cheap and effective. Now here is what we did. You find yourself a peice of thin leather or rubber, what ever you can use cut the edges near the top so you can serve it to the threads where the light comes through the bottom of the mounting bracket. Make sure it is the same width inside of the area where the fiber optics wrap around the sight window,cut the length were they clip in. This cut back almost all the light shinning to the ground. But most of all I think it is cool.
Old 11-02-2003, 10:36 AM

OOPs my last reply was for NAVY sorry.