Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Muzzy Zero Effect

Old 02-01-2002, 05:56 PM

Default Muzzy Zero Effect

I am very interesting in trying one of the MZE. I had a few in the shop when they first came out but never took no interest in trying one until now after I've seen a few demonstrations. Could someone give me a few pros and cons of the product. I'm considering trying it on my Target Bow. All feedback appreciated.
Old 02-01-2002, 06:40 PM

Default RE: Muzzy Zero Effect

From the sound of the set up problems I might be wise staying away. LOL
Old 02-02-2002, 11:21 AM
Spike

I put one on a Mathews Z max. I had only seen pictures. ordered it from Len I had it on and shooting in about 25 minuites. Never have looked back . best broadhead flight and groups I've ever had. I showed it to a local Hoyt dealer who told me it was a piece of s*^t . he called me a few days later at 11:30 at night to tell me he had put one on and he's never shot better . It's now the rest he recomends for any bow. I draged mine all over Idaho on a elk hunt it's plenty tuff. scince I put it on I haven't had a single problem except busted nocks and cut off vanes nice problems to have. I just don't shoot more than one arrow at the same dot now.
Old 02-02-2002, 03:50 PM
nub

I had no problems setting mine up. Best rest I ever used.
Old 02-02-2002, 06:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

The ZE is an excellent rest. It is easy to tune, and not near as complicated as it seems at first glance. It is not perfect, but no rest is. I don't think I have ever heard of someone taking one off a bow once they shoot with it on.

TAKE YOUR KIDS HUNTING AND YOU WON'T BE HUNTING FOR YOUR KIDS