Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

2004 BowTech Sneak Peak

Old 10-16-2003, 02:29 PM

Default RE: 2004 BowTech Sneak Peak

Cloud 9,
Check out http://www.pse-archery.com/Catalog/Compound/Venom.htm
Old 10-16-2003, 02:37 PM
mez
Nontypical Buck

I really wasn' t planning on buying a new bow this year but, I may have to. My BKII doesn' t have ball bearings and its all ball bearings these days!! No pivoting limb pockets either. Looks like Christmas is coming early to my house. WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Old 10-16-2003, 04:13 PM

Hey Jeff! Tatoo' s pretty much gone by now. LOL Yeah, I' ve been over here for quite a while, but I' m not on here nearly as much as all my other boards.
Old 10-17-2003, 09:43 PM

Old 10-17-2003, 09:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

Welcome aboard Mrs Bowtech RD.

I hope your keeping Mr Bowtech RD under control
Old 10-17-2003, 10:15 PM

JeffB and Walks with a gimp.........My husband has been very busy this year filling your request and I know something you don' t. LOL

I will tell you that our sales staff had a chance to shoot and test the 04 line.....After they picked their JAWS up off the floor....the comment was " This is by far the biggest ADVACEMENTS and SWEETEST bows KEVIN has ever designed" .

The " LIBERTY" that he has at our shop (his castle) has a 7.5" brace, extremely smooth draw and break over, it shoots 315 fps @ ibo.

YES for all you dual cam lovers there is a big IMPROVEMENT in the draw, reduced vibration, shock and noise level, higher brace heights, and YES, FASTER SPEED!!

AS for all you women out there I shot a 03 VFT this year, but I will be shooting a 04 " JUSTICE" [8D]. I guess you all will have to ask my husband if he gets the bigger HOG this next year!!!!! Maybe Kevin' s bow the " 04 Samson Patriot" [>:] will bring home a prize!!

BE SAFE!!! Stacey Strother
Old 10-17-2003, 10:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

Stacey.

You know that this is totally unfair[&:] you getting to play with the new toys before we do

Now just where is the shop I just might have to take a drive on Monday so I can play with some of the new toys[]
Old 10-17-2003, 10:33 PM

AUSIE-GUY

YES I do get to play with MY HUSBANDS TOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Texas is a big state to just go driving to my husbands CASTLE, let me save you a trip, I' M stingy, these are my TOYS [>:]ya' ll can get your own SOON!!!

Stacey Strother
Old 10-17-2003, 10:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Stacey.

I was all set to invite you over to my lease too so you could get a bigger Hog than Kevin this year too

Guess I will just have to wait a little longer to see the new line up that is unless you want to email me a couple of pics[>:]
Old 10-17-2003, 11:00 PM

Ausie-guy

How big are those hogs and where is the lease?????????

Yeah, Stacey still talks trash about how her hog was bigger than mine.

I think you will really like the 04" line of bows, I tried to really make the draw force cycle smoother with an easier break over. Oh, and made them faster by a few fps in the process.

I had asked for the qualities people wanted in a bow, and took the responses to heart when designing the 04' bows.

We have three new risers for 04' and three new cams also. I guess you can wait about 2 - 3 more weeks and see a catalog.
We' re trying to have bows ready to ship by mid to late Nov.

Kevin Strother

Quick Reply: 2004 BowTech Sneak Peak

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.