Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

2004 BowTech Sneak Peak

Old 10-15-2003, 09:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 2004 BowTech Sneak Peak

Well ok Jeff looks like the solo cam boys are taken care of now how about a snippet for us Dual cam boys

But it does look very promising for BT in 2004.
Kevin asked the question on what everybody wanted and it looks like he has given them what they asked for. I for one dont know of any other company to do that.

Old 10-15-2003, 09:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Stupid question... Do the dual cams have a draw stop, and if so, does it provide a solid back wall?
Old 10-15-2003, 09:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

It sounds like BowTech has some great things in store for 04. My closet is going to be full soon. I like my 01 & 03s well enough to keep them. Now I need to make room for some 04s. What a terrible problem to have.
Can' t wait for the next installment, Jeff. Hint......hint!

Rangeball, the Duallys don' t have a stop as such. The modules act in that capacity. The wall is very solid, though you can over-draw the bows. But you can definetly feel and shoot easily from the wall.
Old 10-15-2003, 09:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

All,

Confirmed: New dual cams. Bearings top and bottom. Freedom cam will also have bearings top and bottom, which I forgot to post originally.

Cajun,

LOL. I like that. Maybe a new sig?

Range,

Heh if you must know, Kim lost her job over the summer so money has been tight. She’s working again though and we are getting our finances back in order, so A/C/C’s shouldn’t be a prob next year If I spend wisely otherwise . Plus I said 4 or 5 bows I WANT, not necessarily I will buy I must admit, it’s gonna be really tough for me to figure out the two or three I will end up getting. Likely a DC PAT, and a Liberty. But I’m waiting to hear what the specs on the Justice are too. That bow has me the most curious.

As for the draw stop. The 2003’s have an elongated straight cable track at the back end of the draw. It provides a very solid wall as is (not as solid as an I-cam though..nothing is that solid). I don’t know if the 2004 duals will be any better (I don’t see the need really ona dual), but I’m sure they won’t be any worse.

Bill,

Yep.I figured this might throw a wrench in your plans. This is a tough time of the year as Range said with all the new models coming out. I think you should go shoot that VFT and then contemplate your choices from there.
Old 10-15-2003, 10:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Plus I said 4 or 5 bows I WANT, not necessarily I will buy
Jeff, I missed that the first time around. I speed read it as BUY, which totally changes the context... Sorry for being an a-hole

At this time, although I don' t need a new bow, I' m really interested in seeing what Bowtech, Darton, Diamond and Merlin, in no particular order, come up with.

If they someone builds the bow that 500 fps alluded to above, that could well be the bow I' d need...
Old 10-15-2003, 10:21 AM

OOOOOOHHHH Man! ---- I' m going to get in trouble just mentioning another new bow! It' s amazing that we' re getting what we asked for!!! I mentioned the bearings in the duals to reduce friction and then BAMM we got ' em!!!!! Frank comes up with a cool name for a new bow model and BAMMM we got it!!!!! Customers wanted smoother drawing and softer shooting bows and BAMMMMMM they got it!!!!!!
Right now I need to write myself a note and post it on this computer monitor.
Feed the dog,
Check the mail,
Say hi to the wife
Remenber to take my medication
What wishes will they answer next!!!!! Work will be a little more enjoyable today[8D]

Old 10-15-2003, 11:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

Jeff

Confirmed: New dual cams. Bearings top and bottom
I know I asked for a snippet of the dual cams but gee mate I was hoping for a little more than that

Come on man the suspense is killing me here[:-]
Old 10-15-2003, 12:53 PM

Jeff and Range,
I know this is not an opportune time to be shopping. However, certain circumstances with existing equipment lead me there. And, I have been waiting for a local dealer for at least a year. Perhaps one bow now that Mama knows about, and one in a couple of months that only Santa and I am aware of? Geez, starting to sound like Jeff, Range, pdq and others on here. Guess is should be ok, since I sold one last week, and the other is at the shop with a sticker on it. 2 bows now, both getting sold, 2 new ones soon. Makes perfect sense to me. Can' t understand why anyone would question that logic.
Old 10-15-2003, 02:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, now that I know ALL the facts, BUY man, BUY!

Old 10-15-2003, 02:26 PM

Good news - the bows sound good - Can' t wait to check them out.

Do the new bows come with cable adjusters[>:]

I want a DC PAT in 80% Letoff

Quick Reply: 2004 BowTech Sneak Peak

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.