Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

2004 PSE bows are out...

Old 10-01-2003, 12:31 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default 2004 PSE bows are out...

The local shop received the 2004 PSE catalog a day or two back and I had a chance to look it over last night. They had some really nice looking bows for 2004. Nothing earth-shattering but definitely some contenders. My personal favorite was the Scorpion, if I remember the name correctly. The specs were something like.....

- 35 inch axle to axle length
- 7.75 inch brace height
- 305 fps IBO speed
- Long riser/parallel limbs
- new single cam design
- Mossy Oak " obsession" camo

Several other new models were also apparent including some sweet new " mach" series bows. I have not checked the website yet to see if it has been changed but thought I would pass the info on to you folks that were interested.
Old 10-01-2003, 01:22 PM

Default RE: 2004 PSE bows are out...

It looks like their website is downd today. Being updated. I guess they' re setting it up to show the ' 04' s.
Old 10-01-2003, 07:49 PM
Fork Horn

Just saw it tonight (catalog). Shop owner and a buddy are drooling over the Mach 12. Several of the new bows definetly had an " AR" look to them.
Old 10-02-2003, 05:04 AM
Boone & Crockett

I was somewhat wrong. The specs I listed were for the Venom though the Scorpion is respectable as well.

www.pse-archery.com
Old 10-02-2003, 06:29 AM

Hard for me to determine by looking at their site, so does anyone know if they are offereing any new cam styles? With all they hype on hybrid cams, I was kind of expecting to see one on every major brand (except Mathews). To me, it looks like mostly one-cam bows and a few two-cam options.
Old 10-02-2003, 06:58 AM
Boone & Crockett

No hybrids that I can see either. They have a " new" single cam style in the sense that it is new to PSE but it looks like a typical large idler wheel single cam bow to me.
Old 10-02-2003, 08:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ho-Hum IBOs, no earth shaking cam technology... nice looking bows but nothing that jumped out and said BUY ME!
Old 10-02-2003, 08:39 AM
Spike

how about the new camo choice
no more pse brush camo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-02-2003, 09:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Frank:

Does the model you mentioned look anything like the Cabela' s Outfitter Series bow?

I was up at the store last night and got to see one of those bows in person. Very light weight and well balanced.

A few nice mounts in the store as well.

PS: Good Luck on Saturday.
Old 10-02-2003, 09:28 AM
Boone & Crockett

The bow design looks the same in terms of the long riser/parallel limbs but the machining is not the same nor are the specs " right on" either. I would classify them definitely as two different bows though the overall style is the same.

I have been to Cabelas three times so far....needed some new camo and small game clothes....and plan on heading there tomorrow to see what they have on sale for the " Grand Opening week" . Sure is fun to walk around, isn' t it?

Good luck to you as well my friend. Go get the big one.

Quick Reply: 2004 PSE bows are out...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.