Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

hoyt problem

Old 09-30-2003, 02:27 PM

Default hoyt problem

season here in new york for northen tere bowhuning opened up two day ago i should be 16 feet up in a tree stand right now but before i went the wood i shoot my 3 month old hoyt havotec cam1/2 i heard a loud tec i mean loud so i shoot it again about 6 times i new something was wrong. i oiled every thing made sure everything was tight so i took it to the pro shop and come and find out she think it is a craked limp[:' (] iam not saying hoyt suked it is a awesome bow just one of the things and any of you mathew fans say you should of bouhgt a mathew a dont want to here it, mathew great bow hoyt great, i have seen just as many mathew with problem then hoyt one of those thing she said it might take her a day or a week if she has a new set of limbs. iam very pleased with the customor servise. anybody every had this problem????
Old 09-30-2003, 07:50 PM

Default RE: hoyt problem

did you see a crack ? what does she mean might be ?
I mean heck I would want to know now it could be cable streched & made the cam tilt or anything ? only reason I ask is because A friends bow did the same but PSE bad A loud noise & started shooting to the left I read A post on here I checked his to wheel it way off center I put couple twist it the cable now it' s good.
Old 10-01-2003, 06:36 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-01-2003, 06:45 AM

on the bottom left limb there is a small crack!!!!! she is replaceing all four limbs.. when you pull the bow back the crack opens up and makes a tick sound....
Old 10-01-2003, 07:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Onieda, where' d you take it to Hartline' s? You mentioned she, so I took a wild guess. She seems like a pretty decent gail, and I' m sure she' ll get it fixed soon.