Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Whisker Bisket

Old 09-25-2003, 07:29 PM

Default Whisker Bisket

Anyone have any experience with the whisker bisket rest while shooting with fingers? I have talked to several people who use it and most say they love it. However, I shoot instinctively and use fingers and know one other hunter who does the same. Both of us have had problems trying the bisket. On my bow I consistently group way to the right (several feet) and can see the arrow coming out of the bow in that direction. We have tried every possible way to tune it to no avail. Tried paper tuning and the arrow just refuses to fly straight. The other finger' s hunter has experienced a big increase in his group size. He even went back to using a sight again but that didn’t help either. I switched back to my old rest and the problem is cured. Anyone else had any problems with this rest using fingers?
Tim
Old 09-25-2003, 07:47 PM

Default RE: Whisker Bisket

yeah thank for the info on my post i shhot a hoyt but the the whisker bisket with the realease and i have tuned fine tuned and i cant get it right hunting here is saturday and iam trying to get it but so far they suck for me next season or a wek iam get a another rest!!!!!!1