Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Arrow Wrap Pics as Promised

Old 09-10-2003, 05:03 AM

Default Arrow Wrap Pics as Promised

Here are some of the wraps I have done for myself and the archery shop I go to, Let me know what you all think. The black arrow are my target arrows and the camo ones are my hunting arrows.

Old 09-10-2003, 05:03 AM

Default RE: Arrow Wrap Pics as Promised

Pic 2

Old 09-10-2003, 05:06 AM

Here are the wraps before I put them on. I really think they make the arrow look sharp, I know the deer don' t care about that but hey it helps me see the impact of my shot.

Old 09-10-2003, 05:30 AM

Nice work.
Old 09-10-2003, 06:00 AM
Boone & Crockett

Well, they definitely make some darn pretty arrows. I am guessing those are home-made jobbers?

Not to get off track but this thread reminds me of a conversation that I had with a customer down at the shop the other week. He mentioned working for a small arrow-building " shop" in town and queried me as to whether I had many customers ask for cresting, etc... on their arrows. After a brief discussion I asked him what he thought of the arrow wraps.

You should have seen the look on his face. You would have thought I was talking about the devil himself. He hated the idea of arrow wraps as he thought ever set of arrows was unique. He told me that he destroyed the proverbial mold after each set of arrows was completed.

Your thread made me think of him for some reason...
Old 09-10-2003, 06:27 AM

PABowhntr,
Yeah I am a graphic designer by trade and I designed all of the wraps myself and had them made at a sign shop I used to work for. The wraps are made with 2 mil premuim vinyl, Incidentialy the same stuff Eze-Eye uses to make theirs out of and then the designs are printed on the vinyl with a machine called The Edge. The printing is waterproof and will last in constant harsh weather conditions for 7-10 years! So you now the design will not come off. This is basically the same process all of the other companies just like Eze-Eye use to make their wraps, But I can make them much cheaper. The mark-up on some of them is ridiculus. I am actually thinking of starting my own business selling " Custom Made" wraps. I have figured that I could probably sell them for around $12-$13 a dozen with like a 2 or 3 dozen minimum order. If things go well i' ll probably add a standard line of designs for people to choose from that I think I could sell for around $8-$9 a dozen. The custom designs would be great for guys who hunt out of the same camp or are members of a 3D Team. What Does everyone think of this Idea? Would you buy custom designed wraps? Let me know, I want to see if there is enough interest to get this going. Right now I just do it for myself and some friends.
Old 09-10-2003, 06:42 AM

I am actually thinking of starting my own business selling " Custom Made" wraps
I think it was crazy to put that idea on the BBS. Made me want to purchase the domain www.customwraps.com .

Great idea, I' d go for it if I were you. May not get rich but maybe it will pay for some of your archery toys.

You know I have a roll of white vinyl that I use to make my menu boards for my business. I had a vinal cutter at work so I puchased my own roll for personal use. I think I will use that to make my own wraps, no fancy stuff. Just plain old white.
Old 09-10-2003, 06:55 AM

Anthony Hunter,
Maybe it was a little crazy to post that idea but hey I gotta see if there is a market for an idea like this out there so I can make a go of it. So I couldn' t think of a better place to find out.
Old 09-10-2003, 03:45 PM
Fork Horn

Ill Start you off right..

Hey can I get some free samples?
[>:]
Old 09-11-2003, 04:28 AM

Everybody always wants something for nuthin. Thanks for the help 2droptine couldn' t appreciate it more When I make my first million I won' t forget about you little guys Everyone thanks for the help and your feedback.

Quick Reply: Arrow Wrap Pics as Promised

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.