Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

BODOODLE RESTS ????

Old 09-04-2003, 07:55 PM

Default BODOODLE RESTS ????

I had a recent post asking about using a drop away - I still have not decided to buy one..... If I do Ill get the trophy Taker BUT... I am looking hard at BoDoodle rests, the 300 or 400.......

Can anyone give me info on these good or bad ??

Thanks guys.......

Tom
Old 09-04-2003, 08:23 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: BODOODLE RESTS ????

eightwgt, I' ve used the Pro 500 on my hunting and competition bows for years. My latest hunting bow is sporting the Pro Lite. I feel these rest are superior on the market. I' ve never had a problem witha Bodoodle and they' ve never let me down. One extra feature I like is you can all but turn your bow sideways without the arrow falling off. I feel you won' t be disappointed with either however there are many, many great rests on the market and the Bodoodle Pro 500 and Pro Lite are amoung them.
Old 09-04-2003, 09:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

I agree with rob.
I had the Pro Lite on my bow last year and it worked flawlesly.
It would be on my bow this year except I decided to give the MZE a try and liked it so much I put one on my target bow as well.
Old 09-04-2003, 09:13 PM
Typical Buck

Yep! I also use the Pro 500 and Pro-Lite. Great hunting rests, cannot go wrong with them. Pinwheel 12
Old 09-05-2003, 06:41 AM

Rob - What kind of arrows are you shooting Carbon or Aluminium ? What is your helical ??

I have a GKF rest now, one of thier less expensive ones and its been ok... but with the very narrow margin of clearance, between the vane base and the tips on the launchers Im getting contact problems.... its a wild flyer here and there but I cant stand it... thats why I am considering a drop away, but I like the Bodoodles concept - will it clear with carbons with 4degree helical though ??? Thats why I ask.

Thanks guys... I am looking forward to many good chats this year again......
Old 09-05-2003, 06:43 AM

Bodoodle question # 2

On the pro series - I have seen the pictures and cannot figure out rest.... I see the differant steel launcher springs but whats the one close to the riser do that looks (from the website pics) like its just there for nothing ??

Whats the advantage of the pro series VS the 300 or 400 ?

THanks again
Old 09-05-2003, 08:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

Eightwgt.

Last year I was using Goldtip 5575 XT' s with 6 degree right helical and had no problems.

I will say that the only problem I did have was a slight buzzing sound from the spring put after I put some thin sticky back foam around the spring it was as quit as a church mouse.
Old 09-05-2003, 02:10 PM

I have the Zapper 400 on my bow. I love it.
Old 09-05-2003, 04:55 PM
mez
Nontypical Buck

I shoot a BoDoodle pro lite. I shoot both carbons and acc' s with a hard right helical. Not sure what degree it is but there is quite a bit of twist. I have no clearance trouble with either shaft. Gold tip xt 5575 and beman matirx if it makes any difference.
Old 09-05-2003, 07:57 PM

BoDoodles are great rests! They have a great shooting product that is very durable. you won' t go wrong with a " Bo"

Quick Reply: BODOODLE RESTS ????

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.