Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Looking for 28" Cam for Mathews Q2

Old 07-27-2011, 05:36 AM
Spike

Default Looking for 28" Cam for Mathews Q2

Hey Guys,
I am new to bowhunting. A friend gave me his old Mathews Q2 bow that he no longer uses, but is in great shape. Unfortunately, the bow has a 29-1/2" draw length, which is a bit long for me. I am looking for a 28" Cam to fit this bow. Does anyone out there know where I might find one? Thanks
Old 07-27-2011, 10:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by RutNut815
Hey Guys,
I am new to bowhunting. A friend gave me his old Mathews Q2 bow that he no longer uses, but is in great shape. Unfortunately, the bow has a 29-1/2" draw length, which is a bit long for me. I am looking for a 28" Cam to fit this bow. Does anyone out there know where I might find one? Thanks
You will more than likely have to go to a Mathews dealer and have them order one. They may give you some $$$$ towards the new one if you have them set it up and maybe some accessories for it while you are there as well. Doubt you could buy direct.

Last edited by SecondChance; 08-06-2011 at 12:09 PM.
Old 07-27-2011, 01:56 PM
Spike

Local dealer want $150 to buy and install. Was hoping to find one for a little less, but may not be so lucky. Thanks