Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

help with versa cam

Old 07-21-2003, 07:39 AM

Default help with versa cam

have a 02 mt sport. it was setup by my local shop. my question is adjusting the draw length and draw stop. when i look at the bow it is a 56" string length, 37.5- 41.5 bc length, the versa cam is a vp2r,the module is a 2, the wheel is a 4 and is 50-60#. the manual says the holes a lettered from a to h, how does this work there are only 4 holes on the cam and 4 holes on the module. the bow has no markings for the draw length. also the tuning chart shows my bows info at 29" with a E-5 position. i need to draw 28" , what holes do i need to use. the tuning chart says the it has 60/75 let off but my manual says 65/80. which one is it. i thought the 5 was the draw stop which determines the amount of let off. i want it at 80 let off. i am asking this because i think the draw stop is in the wrong position
Old 07-21-2003, 04:43 PM

Default RE: help with versa cam

Canadajim, if I am not mistaken you actually need your module in G and your draw stop peg in 7. That is with the Versacam 2 which I shoot at 28" . The drawstop peg may go up one hole or back a hole without hurting the bow or cam. To get G on the module turn the module to the farthest minus position where the holes line-up and then slowly turn it towards the + and count each hole as it aligns. When you get to #7 you should be on G and have one more hole that will align. FYI, the versacam 2 will go from 25" to 28.5" drawlength. Hope this helps. If I can help you more drop me a line. Chris