Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

g2

Old 01-26-2002, 05:02 PM

Default g2

was wondering if anyone has any info on this bow...good/bad/indifferent
Old 01-26-2002, 05:56 PM

Default RE: g2

Havent heard any complaints yet. This little bow has started a lot of hype.
Old 01-26-2002, 10:33 PM

well squidkid i just got mine and after looking at many bows i liked the g2 best . its very quiet and light when shooting you feel no hand shake at all . i also liked the mathews but at 200-300-more $ i was more then happy gettin the g2. im sorry i can give a better review but after switching from a 8 year old pearson cherokee II this bow is so amazing im still in shock
Old 01-26-2002, 10:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

Can't give you any honest feedback since I've not shot it personally, but I do like the feel when holding it. I have heard nothing but good stuff from those who have shot it, though.
Old 01-27-2002, 04:56 PM

check this out http://ArcheryWorld.com/bows/testtune/index.nmpl
Old 01-27-2002, 05:22 PM

archeryworld.com gave it a 5 star rating. They dont seem to like the SQ2 that much.
Old 01-30-2002, 05:43 AM

I just got one about a month ago. I had a hoyt (which was a great bow) just got a wild hair. Shot the new hoyts with thought of getting one. They shot great but I shot a Q2 while waiting for the bowshop to set up another hoyt cybertec. My first thought was WOW smooth, quite,. Don't get me wrong the hoyt's where real great, but I've heard so many guys say shoot everything and the one that feels great to you should be your bow. I shot a few more bows bowtech, pse, but kept going back to the q2. I love to shoot mine I'm still amazed when shooting it. It's not the bow but the shooter but let me tell you my shooting improved alot out at 40 yards. My confidence soared. So far everything works great.
Old 01-30-2002, 12:13 PM

stinky, i just walked in from the shop an hour ago. i was able to shoot a nember of bows that fall into the high brace height category. although the sq2 and havoctech felt the best after the shot, the price difference has me wondering. i got 266 and 261 out of the mathews and hoyt at #70, and they only had the g2 in #60 and got 261 out of it. kinda has me leaning that way. besides, i have found a site online that is selling the g2 for $399. have you found it any cheaper?...thanks