Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Archer's Choice Rangefinder

Old 11-30-2009, 07:04 AM
Fork Horn

Default Archer's Choice Rangefinder

I was curious if anyone here has this product. Thoughts? Does it make a world of difference? I would use it strictly for bowhunting and my max height is about 20 ft. average stand around 17 ft....
The 100 max is no biggy for me at all.....
Old 01-03-2010, 07:21 PM
Spike

The RifleHunter 550 works off of the same premise as the Archer's Choice. This rangefinder quickly and accurately ranges to 550 yards. The hunter simply aims and pushes the button and plans the shot to the displayed distance. It's that simple.

Both Rangefinders are Waterproof and Fog proof. They also have bright, multicoated optics with 6X magnification. Their clarity is impeccable. The characteristic that I like with both models is they are very slim and easy to use with one hand and freeing up the other hand to hold your bow or gun. These rangefinders work off the KISS method, KEEP IT SIMPLE!!
Old 01-04-2010, 07:54 PM
Fork Horn

Default One I know who bought these

Went back to the Nikon 440 or 550.

I considered switching from my Nikon 440 but after talking to several who own this new one.

Mine still does the job ofter many years. Nikon 440
DB