Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

How to work a sure shot 6 rangefinder

Old 09-05-2009, 08:12 AM
Spike

Exclamation How to work a sure shot 6 rangefinder

I just bought a sureshot 60 rangefinder off ebay that was not supposed to have ever been used. It looks brand new, no scarps,nick etc. But, I can not figure out how to work it, or it does not work! Can someone please help ?
Old 09-06-2009, 07:39 AM
Spike

If I am not mistaken you will have 2 images in there....maybe one is yellow tinted Anyway, turn the knob till they come into one clear pic...or it is focused. Read the yardage off the knob.

Shoot, it's been so long. I can't remember exactly.

Look at a particular object say at about 20yds and have the knob turned all the way to 60 or as far as it goes. Now keep it on that object until it is in now in focus. Read the yardage on the knob. What does it say?

Play with it a little, you will figure it out.

If you can't get it....Repost and Tell me what you see when you look through it. What happens when you turn the knob?