Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

setting your pins

Old 09-02-2009, 08:17 AM
Spike

Default setting your pins

I know if your arrows are hitting high,you move your pins higher.
What if your arrows are hitting to the right,do you move your pins to the right/Thanks
Old 09-02-2009, 08:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yes....Just remember chase your arrow with your sights! If your shooting right, move pins right! If your shooting left, move pins left.....and so on!
Old 09-02-2009, 09:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

yea these are not guns. guns are oppeset. me and my dad argue bout that all the time but follow ur arrow always
Old 09-02-2009, 10:00 AM
Spike

Thanks guys.It may not sound it but I've been bowhunting for 5 years and have taken 2 deer with no misses.None of my friends hunt.Just about everything I've learned has been because of this board.I've asked alot of questions.
I just put on a new sight "Copper John Dead Nuts" 2 days ago.So right now I'm not moving individua pins.